Need Info On A Ban

Discus and support Need Info On A Ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i just got banned, and on enforcement.xbox it's saying only for 7 days, but on the account it is saying permanent. Any advice since xbox can't make... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mason2001, Nov 9, 2021.

1. mason2001
    mason2001 Guest

Need Info On A Ban

So i just got banned, and on enforcement.xbox it's saying only for 7 days, but on the account it is saying permanent. Any advice since xbox can't make their mind up

:)

mason2001, Nov 9, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Need Info On A Ban

Hi Mason2001, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that we don't have information in regards to the enforcement action that you received for your own security and privacy. The best way to validate this is by signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details and to possibly file a case review.
  3. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Need info on console ban

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out
    this
    thread.
  4. Jadamon Win User

Need info on console ban

5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Need info on console ban

Hi there! Unfortunately Support agents will not be able to help you out with this issue. The only people who deal with this type of thing is the Enforcement Staff. Depending on your issue, please refer to one of the following links. Thank you!

For account suspensions, please post in
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

For console bans, please read
    http://xbox.com/consoleban

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read
    forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx

For general info on violations and penalties, please read
    support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct
  6. WorldWheat0533 Win User

Need info on console ban

Thema:

Need Info On A Ban

1. Need Info On A Ban - Similar Threads - Need Info Ban

2. I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country: When I click on edit profile information all the boxed are dark grey and uneditable. I need to change this from United States to United Kingdom My Microsoft account won’t link with my Xbox...
  3. @outlook.com Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    @outlook.com Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password.: i want to login other account but when i click <-- icon is just go back to login page ( i not have access to that acc anymore ) - i try delete and reinstall it not work - i try delete all...
  4. How do I find info needed for Fortnite V Bucks reimbursement on how many points and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I find info needed for Fortnite V Bucks reimbursement on how many points and...: I already have claim number but unable to complete. Asking for records history and points and amount spent. 48d247a1-175b-48db-858a-ebe613ed516b
  5. My account has been hacked i need to change log in info how do i contact a real person not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked i need to change log in info how do i contact a real person not...: Account has been hacked how do i contact a real agent not a virtual agent f1eee7c0-56a5-4f8c-9d2b-ef071cf841d6
  6. Why does Xbox need credit card info for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and how do I fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox need credit card info for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and how do I fix it?: I recently got it to play with some friends online but when I tried to put in the code it asks me for a payment method. I've only used Nintendo Online codes and it just adds the money to my Switch...
  7. I need to change my backup info, but can't.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change my backup info, but can't.: I need to change the backup info on my account because I recently figured out that someone has access to it that I don't know. Having said that, they're trying to take my account and it's saying...
  8. Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.: Hello! I lost my password and I tried recovering it, but no luck. The automatic form always reject it. This is an account I created just for gamepass, so losing it is not really a problem, but...
  9. Why does Xbox need credit card info for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and how do I fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox need credit card info for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and how do I fix it?: I recently got it to play with some friends online but when I tried to put in the code it asks me for a payment method. I've only used Nintendo Online codes and it just adds the money to my Switch...
  10. Xbox series x switches itself off everytime i try load games help i need info please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x switches itself off everytime i try load games help i need info please: Got a new xbox series x and carnt play it as when i try load a game the console shuts down EVERYTIME 3e5e3201-f679-4a56-a466-57f7483d436a