Need immediate help

Discus and support Need immediate help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to speak with someone from Xbox enforcement I'm being treated unfairly in false reportings I have all of my case files need someone to contact... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tlax-[xboxvenue], Oct 18, 2017.

1. Need immediate help

I need to speak with someone from Xbox enforcement I'm being treated unfairly in false reportings I have all of my case files need someone to contact me asap

:)

Tlax-[xboxvenue], Oct 18, 2017
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Oct 18, 2017
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    need immediate help

You could try checking this link https://account.microsoft.com/ to see if there's a refund option. Please note, that if you have played the game for more than 2 hours you will not be eligible.

Other than that you would need to call phone support as they make the final decision on refunds. You can click this link to get the number for your region Customer Support

onyxishere, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Need immediate help

The enforcement team does not use the forums. If you've been suspended, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.

Smwutches, Oct 18, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

need immediate help

Keep in mind the xbox live policy regarding digital purchases : http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/purchasing/buying-digital-game-faq

"You can’t return a digital game and receive a refund or credit"

For more help you can contact xbox chat support billing section: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  6. Smwutches Win User

Need immediate help

The enforcement team does not use the forums. If you've been suspended, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  7. onyxishere Win User

need immediate help

8. CornerPureEagle Win User

plz need help Immediately

hello A7MED

you might want to see the sticky post on the service alert:

forums.xbox.com/.../1498012.aspx

Stay tuned for future updates.

hope your problem will be solved shortly
  9. Miss Kleo Win User

plz need help Immediately

Hey A7MED! This issue sounds directly related to the service outage you mentioned. We’ve seen reports of issue resolution so make sure to test your connection again right now if you haven’t recently! For more information please refer to our sticky post on
    the SERVICE ALERT (forums.xbox.com/.../1498012.aspx) or to the SERVICE STATUS (support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status)
    page for updates. Thank you for your patience and cooperation!
Thema:

Need immediate help

1. Need immediate help - Similar Threads - Need immediate help

2. Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...: Hello Evan Xbox 360 gears of war special edition I cannot seem to bypass the family fittings the previous owner EE obviously family settings pass and a code so very fun couldn't play but you know...
  3. Far cry primal, wont load after pressing a to start xbox1s. Need help, thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry primal, wont load after pressing a to start xbox1s. Need help, thanks: tried troubleshoot nothing worked. Only played it 1 time... 2364f8c4-b092-4ffe-9d09-b0ab7418b90c
  4. I need to get my account appealed but it was just denied. Can I make another appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to get my account appealed but it was just denied. Can I make another appeal?: Am I able to request 2 appeals if my first one was denied. I am getting bored as of right now and want to talk and hang out with someone. This is very annoying ....
  5. Memory Leak PC needs to be fixed immediately

in XboX Insiders
    Memory Leak PC needs to be fixed immediately: [IMG] submitted by /u/EeveeBoz [link] [comments]
  6. I need help with the store immediately

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with the store immediately: Since I am NOT able to call microsoft via phone in my region or a region with a language that I am able to speak and understand I tried to get support via chat. WHich is also not possible. I...
  7. need immediate help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need immediate help: hello Xbox so I bought a game yesterday and I dont want it anymore because I cant call because your closed and if I call Monday I wont get my money back and I want me money pls Xbox help me...
  8. Console Ban-Need Help Immediately!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Ban-Need Help Immediately!: So me and my 13 year old brother share an xbox in our family room. He has his own account and I have my own. I play eso and rocket league a few times a week. Earlier last week I went to play and...
  9. 18 Things Microsoft Needs To Do With Xbox One Immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    18 Things Microsoft Needs To Do With Xbox One Immediately: Browsing through Appy Gamer yesterday, I found this article about critical changes Xbox One need asap. I couldnt agree more (well, maybe I can remember some other fix needed to be made so Xbox One...
  10. 360 controller needs to work on the X1 IMMEDIATELY or I'm changing teams!

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 controller needs to work on the X1 IMMEDIATELY or I'm changing teams!: I have been gaming since Atari and the new Xbox one controller is a massive step back. I have never had issues with hand cramping while playing BF4 until yesterday, my first day on the X1! The...