Need immediate help
Discus and support Need immediate help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to speak with someone from Xbox enforcement I'm being treated unfairly in false reportings I have all of my case files need someone to contact... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tlax-[xboxvenue], Oct 18, 2017.
Thema:
Need immediate help
Loading...
-
Need immediate help - Similar Threads - Need immediate help
-
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Immediate Assistance Needed – Lost Access to Long-Time Xbox Account
in XBoX AccessibilityImmediate Assistance Needed – Lost Access to Long-Time Xbox Account: Last accessed account on Xbox One last year while playing The Division 2. One day, I sign in and am asked to enter my password, I enter the password its been for probably the last 20 years and... -
I need help with this immediately
in XBoX AccessibilityI need help with this immediately: My messages went out the blue and says “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded.” I’ve tried everything. I do not have an enforcement either as the account is almost brand new. I need a fix.... -
I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...
in XBoX on WindowsI'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...: Call of duty, trying to install while updating and saying installation stopped. I even went as far as to pretty much factory reset the Xbox and it still won't. It'll download the mw2 content pack... -
Why was I charged twice for the same game on my Xbox? I need an explanation immediately...
in XBoX on WindowsWhy was I charged twice for the same game on my Xbox? I need an explanation immediately...: I was originally charged on the day of purchase September 14 for the game modern warfare 3 pre order and now I was charged again for the same game today 9466ccb7-b56b-4936-b95d-cf17fdbfe9d4 -
My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY
in XBoX AccessibilityMy account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...