Need honest people to play with! For Xbox One

Discus and support Need honest people to play with! For Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for Comrades and Partners in Crime Add me so i can have someone to do heists, missions or just muck about in Los Santos with. I will also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lubricatedfox, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Need honest people to play with! For Xbox One

Looking for Comrades and Partners in Crime

Add me so i can have someone to do heists,
    missions or just muck about in Los Santos with. I will also soon need people to play
    Rainbow 6 Siege with as well. Please and thank you.

:)

lubricatedfox, Nov 19, 2015
  2. Back after 5 years, looking for people to play with.

i just got the xbox one master chief collection a few days ago and i havent had an xbox in 5 years so i want to hone my skills and im looking for people to play with. Add me if you want to play.

AugmentedSkitzo, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Need people to play minecraft Xbox one with.

What's up guys. I just got back from vacation and I want to play with people on minecraft for xbox one. If you want to play add me.

Gt: (there will be bigger letters when you find me.)

ps I look at this forum every couple of moths so if you want to play you have to add me

GxIc3xCr3aMxG, Nov 19, 2015
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Sharing your gameplay on the Xbox One should be fun and easy.

To be honest "Recording Gameplay" is not something I will ever use but I know lots of people that will. To be honest aswell when you play as bad as I do on some games there's absolutely no need to share it with others lol ;-)
  5. theBakednuts Win User

Need people to play on Xbox One

Always loiking for people to play with add me still play 360 and x1
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

KingTrollington hello there :)

I am going to clean up this thread for you. You certainly have nothing to feel bad about. You came here looking for people to chat to and game with and that is exactly what this place should be for. I don't usually game until night time (UK) but feel free
    to send me a friends request if you want to. I am going to move this thread to Community Chatter in about 15 minutes and send you a forum PM. You are new to forums so I want to make sure you read this before it gets moved.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  7. EmoCowardlyLion Win User

You can add me if you want
  8. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Heres a sad story, I'm Playing COD ghosts on the PS3 because I can find barely any matches on the XB1 in Australia. See, with this you've gotta question what to play future online titles on like Eso.
Thema:

Need honest people to play with! For Xbox One

1. Need honest people to play with! For Xbox One - Similar Threads - Need honest play

2. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  3. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  4. "you will need internet for this microsoft store"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "you will need internet for this microsoft store": Im trying to login with my microsoft and xbox account but they both say "you will need internet for this" When my internet in games and online works just fine. Cant play minecraft because of this...
  5. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  6. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  7. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  8. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  9. Honest Opinion: Forza Horizon or Need for Speed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Honest Opinion: Forza Horizon or Need for Speed?: I know everyone has their own opinions. I am now asking you to openly (and appropriately) give your opinion on Forza Horizon (any game 1-4) or Need For Speed (any game). You can talk and debate...
  10. Need Honest Feedback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Honest Feedback: So, here's the deal: I just signed up for a new credit card that offers me $200 cash back if i purchase a certain amount within 3 months. I have always been an avid xbox fan, so I already know I...