Need honest people to play with! For Xbox One

Discus and support Need honest people to play with! For Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for Comrades and Partners in Crime Add me so i can have someone to do heists, missions or just muck about in Los Santos with. I will also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lubricatedfox, Nov 19, 2015.

  1. Need honest people to play with! For Xbox One


    Looking for Comrades and Partners in Crime


    Add me so i can have someone to do heists,
    missions or just muck about in Los Santos with. I will also soon need people to play
    Rainbow 6 Siege with as well. Please and thank you.



    :)
     
    lubricatedfox, Nov 19, 2015
    #1
  2. Back after 5 years, looking for people to play with.

    i just got the xbox one master chief collection a few days ago and i havent had an xbox in 5 years so i want to hone my skills and im looking for people to play with. Add me if you want to play.
     
    AugmentedSkitzo, Nov 19, 2015
    #2
  3. Need people to play minecraft Xbox one with.

    What's up guys. I just got back from vacation and I want to play with people on minecraft for xbox one. If you want to play add me.

    Gt: (there will be bigger letters when you find me.)

    ps I look at this forum every couple of moths so if you want to play you have to add me
     
    GxIc3xCr3aMxG, Nov 19, 2015
    #3
  4. Lofty Who Win User

    Sharing your gameplay on the Xbox One should be fun and easy.

    To be honest "Recording Gameplay" is not something I will ever use but I know lots of people that will. To be honest aswell when you play as bad as I do on some games there's absolutely no need to share it with others lol ;-)
  5. theBakednuts Win User

    Need people to play on Xbox One

    Always loiking for people to play with add me still play 360 and x1
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Need people to play on Xbox One

    KingTrollington hello there :)



    I am going to clean up this thread for you. You certainly have nothing to feel bad about. You came here looking for people to chat to and game with and that is exactly what this place should be for. I don't usually game until night time (UK) but feel free
    to send me a friends request if you want to. I am going to move this thread to Community Chatter in about 15 minutes and send you a forum PM. You are new to forums so I want to make sure you read this before it gets moved.



    Many thanks,

    Cloud
  7. EmoCowardlyLion Win User

    Need people to play on Xbox One

    You can add me if you want
  8. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    Need people to play on Xbox One

    Heres a sad story, I'm Playing COD ghosts on the PS3 because I can find barely any matches on the XB1 in Australia. See, with this you've gotta question what to play future online titles on like Eso.
Thema:

Need honest people to play with! For Xbox One

Loading...
  1. Need honest people to play with! For Xbox One - Similar Threads - Need honest play

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Honest Opinion: Forza Horizon or Need for Speed?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Honest Opinion: Forza Horizon or Need for Speed?: I know everyone has their own opinions. I am now asking you to openly (and appropriately) give your opinion on Forza Horizon (any game 1-4) or Need For Speed (any game). You can talk and debate...
  10. Need Honest Feedback

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Honest Feedback: So, here's the deal: I just signed up for a new credit card that offers me $200 cash back if i purchase a certain amount within 3 months. I have always been an avid xbox fan, so I already know I...