Need higher level Fireteam for Xyor the Unwed

Discus and support Need higher level Fireteam for Xyor the Unwed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'll love you forever. And ever. Waiting In Orbit nowww bb5e750d-042b-4383-a876-a728cb164796 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TinyPenguininja, Sep 23, 2014.

  1. Need higher level Fireteam for Xyor the Unwed


    I'll love you forever. And ever.

    Waiting In Orbit nowww

    :)
     
    TinyPenguininja, Sep 23, 2014
    #1
  2. Need players for xyor, the unwed

    In need assistance defeating xyor the unwed. I am a level 25 hunter. GT is
     
    Great White333, Sep 23, 2014
    #2
  3. stinkyPana3
    stinkyPana3 Guest
    Need players for xyor, the unwed

    Looking for high level guardians to defeat xyor the unwed, preferably with a mic add me or send me a message

    GT:
     
    stinkyPana3, Sep 23, 2014
    #3
  4. Great White333 Win User

    Need players for xyor, the unwed

    In need assistance defeating xyor the unwed. I am a level 25 hunter. GT is
  5. stinkyPana3 Win User

    Need players for xyor, the unwed

    Hey guys i still haven't defeated xyor the unwed, if any high level guardians need to complete this aswell or just want to help out send me a message, I'm a level 27 hunter and have mic. GT:
  6. TinyPenguininja Win User

    Need players for raids (with mic)

    Can we do Xyor the Unwed please? After that I'll do whatever strikes and raids you want lol
  7. Ichigo Magashi Win User

    Xyor the Unwed

    I have the gun now, but I can still help you guys out if you still need it.
  8. SayburDeath Win User

    Xyor the unwed

    Forgot to mention this is on the 360
Thema:

Need higher level Fireteam for Xyor the Unwed

Loading...
  1. Need higher level Fireteam for Xyor the Unwed - Similar Threads - Need higher level

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Can’t recover Xbox account – I have Discord and Steam linked, need higher-level help

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t recover Xbox account – I have Discord and Steam linked, need higher-level help: Hello, I’ve been trying to recover my Xbox account, but I no longer remember the full email address it was registered with. I’ve already contacted regular Microsoft Support, but unfortunately,...
  7. case #7009456125, I am in desperate need of help from a Microsoft higher up.

    in XboX Insiders
    case #7009456125, I am in desperate need of help from a Microsoft higher up.: my series S has destroyed hundreds of dollars worth of gear and I desperately need help. The tech support supervisor told me to reach out on twitter and reddit so that’s what i’m doing. the case...
  8. An issue even Tech support can't fix. Need Higher help(Suggested by tech support to post this)

    in XboX Insiders
    An issue even Tech support can't fix. Need Higher help(Suggested by tech support to post this): Quick context: I have held the Gamertag(GT) "Ztriplex" across a few different accounts over the last 10+ Years. I stopped using my old account which held the name "Ztriplex" many years ago. And...
  9. need name and number of higher up not a child workin at this forum

    in XBoX on Consoles
    need name and number of higher up not a child workin at this forum: yes i need the name and number of a higher up microsft official to get me unbanned my lawyer will contact them and work a deal cuz it seems they only hire children to work and mod this forum so...
  10. Cannot access account, need a person with higher permissions to help me out please.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access account, need a person with higher permissions to help me out please.: Hi, my name is Brandon and I have been on support for 6 hours now. I need access to an account with the gt being Bruh Im a Whale. I do not know what email the acc is connected to because I have...