Need helping hand with achivements on Tranzit

Discus and support Need helping hand with achivements on Tranzit in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; need two players willing to help out a friend and me tonight ASAP-trying to get few achivements on zombie mode on Tranzit. Anyone willing to help out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vampy Molotov, May 10, 2014.

  1. Need helping hand with achivements on Tranzit


    need two players willing to help out a friend and me tonight ASAP-trying to get few achivements on zombie mode on Tranzit.

    Anyone willing to help out message me so i can send an invite.

    :)
     
    Vampy Molotov, May 10, 2014
    #1
  2. Piotr Gadek
    Piotr Gadek Guest
    Gamer Tag and profile problem

    Updated and still need a helping hand.
     
    Piotr Gadek, May 10, 2014
    #2
  3. GasytheGreat
    GasytheGreat Guest
    DIE RISE EASTER EGG

    hey I've played this map a bunch and tried the easter egg a few times and would love to help you guys out. The people I try with normally give up after a few minutes and it gets me mad. I already added you and I'm on now, btw I still need to do the tranzit
    easter egg if you wouldnt mind helping with that one too.
     
    GasytheGreat, May 10, 2014
    #3
  4. Need helping hand with achivements on Tranzit

    got the achievement...huge thank you to guys who help out-you know who you are Need helping hand with achivements on Tranzit ;)
     
    Vampy Molotov, May 17, 2014
    #4
  5. Vampy Molotov Win User

    Need helping hand with achivements on Tranzit

    got the achievement...huge thank you to guys who help out-you know who you are ;)
  6. mhansen6868 Win User

    I've got this achievement lobby

    What time and I only need 3.0 achivement. Will help with other achivements
  7. xxUNCLEBEARxx Win User

    Looking for group to complete Zombies easter eggs/achievements

    Most of them we'll need four players, but I will be glad to help seeing how I still need Tranzit!
  8. mustangguy Win User

    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Spec Ops

    Edit: Big thanks goes to RiotScript we got our achivements now got to finish other achivements. Im just wondering how to get the Desperado, Look Ma two Hands, Down but not out achivements.
  9. HeyDomoArigato Win User

    Zombies Help

    I still need to do the EE for tranzit, die rise, and motd Defy help me :3
Thema:

Need helping hand with achivements on Tranzit

Loading...
  1. Need helping hand with achivements on Tranzit - Similar Threads - Need helping hand

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. errm i need help with the og xbox i have one in my hands

    in XBoX on Consoles
    errm i need help with the og xbox i have one in my hands: Greetings! I am in possession of an original Xbox from the late 90s to early 2000s and I require some assistance before proceeding with its disassembly. I attempted to turn on the console by...
  8. Xbox 360 - purchased second hand at garage sale; need help getting parental reset

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - purchased second hand at garage sale; need help getting parental reset: Good evening all - I purchased an Xbox 360 from a garage sale second hand. The console has a parental control pin assigned to it. The original owner forgot it. I tried registering this console...
  9. Need a helping hand with your Xbox One wireless controller? Check here for help!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a helping hand with your Xbox One wireless controller? Check here for help!: Hello fellow Xbox Gamers, Are you having some problems with your Xbox one controller? Maybe you're having an issue with it not being able to sync to your Xbox One console or maybe it's an...
  10. Hi I need help with a second hand xbox 360

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I need help with a second hand xbox 360: I brought a xbox 360 for my little girl for Christmas second hand paid £90 for it. We set it up Christmas day to found out the console was banned is there anyway you can unban it for her I just do...