Need help

Discus and support Need help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried subscribing to live but instead of using my Xbox to do it I redeemed my gold membership on the computer and now I can't use my redemption code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnveyNascar18, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Need help

I tried subscribing to live but instead of using my Xbox to do it I redeemed my gold membership on the computer and now I can't use my redemption code to get live on my Xbox now I'm frustrated and need help thanks

:)

UnveyNascar18, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Help needed

I'm not totally understanding this. Are you saying that someone on Live is pulling off some sort of hack on an account that's on your Xbox because of the IP and they're keeping you offline? Hell, I didn't even know they could do that.

Have you tried customer service? Or maybe even a ping test?

crossunitedfate, Jan 4, 2014
  3. iwb100
    iwb100 Guest
    Help needed ?

Try these steps first.

How to Troubleshoot an Xbox One Disc Error

It sounds like you might have a faulty drive or a faulty disc. Have you tried another disc?

EDIT: Disregard my last line as it sounds more like the update has caused this bug in some X1's and you've just been really unlucky with timing. No doubt MS will fix it soon.

iwb100, Jan 4, 2014
  4. onyxishere Win User

Help needs Help

Call up support and speak with them directly.
  5. Darcus Knight Win User

help needed

when you come out the misty door run up the battlement to get TD's attention, turn run back and go up the ladder and kill the 2 dudes there. TD will be close behind on the ground. lock on to him and then jump down on his head holding RB or RT can't remember
    which. RB I think. if u hit him correctly it will take half of his health straight away. after that i nailed him with some long distance magic and some close quarters stabs in the ***. good luck.
  6. Kronic Herba Win User

Need help??

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

@Fuzz...I think the ratio for regular posters and XBA is 3-1 now. And when I got in almost 18 months ago, it took me 7 months to be accepted. I think it's down to 7 days.

[/quote]

I totally agree. I used to have an older account that I created on launch, and it took me almost 1 year to be accepted into the Ambassador program. It was a big thing then, because they didn't just hand it out. I figured with my new account, I would give
    it a try, because it had been almost 1 1/2 years since I had my old account. I was accepted into the program in 4 days. It's sad how this can happen. I am amazed how down hill this has gone.
  7. SiskoDog1701 Win User

Need help??

I see ambassadors with silver accounts. I was under the impression that it was limited to gold members.
  8. ChickinOnaChain Win User

Need help??

@Fuzz...I think the ratio for regular posters and XBA is 3-1 now. And when I got in almost 18 months ago, it took me 7 months to be accepted. I think it's down to 7 days.
Thema:

Need help

1. Need help - Similar Threads - Need help

2. I need help my for my account to see if any might happen

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my for my account to see if any might happen: Will a 24 hour pfp suspension affect my account in any way? I’ve never been banned or suspended before so please help. submitted by /u/Ancient_Sample_1371 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox app - Try the update again - need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app - Try the update again - need help: I'm right now trying to launch Xbox app on pc to play SOT but I keep getting this error, I have currently uninstalled and reinstalled both Microsoft store and Xbox app and have tried some other...
  4. Need help picking a new xbox controller

in XboX Insiders
    Need help picking a new xbox controller: So I've been through lots of regular xbox series x/s controllers and the most recent one got stick drift after about 4 months of use. Trying to find a xbox controller that can withstand the...
  5. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  6. i need help with my xbox 360 cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help with my xbox 360 cloud storage: So im trying to enable cloud storage on my xbox 360 to transfer my Skate 3 save file to my xbox one x but it wont let me enable it. it just says that i have to have atleast 514 mb of free space on...
  7. my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help: Having problems with network P2pU cant get it working, my Nat is moderate and i need to get it open? Pls help 97599c18-a918-440f-8f40-e87bc695b8cc
  8. need help with error code 0x803f800b

in XboX Insiders
    need help with error code 0x803f800b: I've literally tried everything to fix this. It's not even for a digital game, the disk I have for mortal kombat 11 is in good condition and apparently I have to renew game pass core when I payed...
  9. I need help with "Capture and Share"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help with "Capture and Share": I have the share button on my Controller (PowerA Advantage Controller) mapped to Single Press - Screenshot / Double Press - Start/Stop recording / Press & Hold - Record what happened. But when i...
  10. Need support help with license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need support help with license transfer: Hello if anyone knows anyway to help it would be appreciated so i went to play my old xbox 360 and so i started downloading some of my old games but i also started purchasing disk games and turns...