Need Help

Discus and support Need Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Replaced the optical drive on my Xbox 360 Slim. Now when i click play game, it runs like it is going to play for a second, then disconnects me from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FightingWallaby, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Need Help

Replaced the optical drive on my Xbox 360 Slim. Now when i click play game, it runs like it is going to play for a second, then disconnects me from xbox live and kicks me back to the dashboard. Not sure what could be causing this. Can anyone help?

:)

FightingWallaby, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Help needed

I'm not totally understanding this. Are you saying that someone on Live is pulling off some sort of hack on an account that's on your Xbox because of the IP and they're keeping you offline? Hell, I didn't even know they could do that.

Have you tried customer service? Or maybe even a ping test?

crossunitedfate, Oct 21, 2017
  3. iwb100
    iwb100 Guest
    Help needed ?

Try these steps first.

How to Troubleshoot an Xbox One Disc Error

It sounds like you might have a faulty drive or a faulty disc. Have you tried another disc?

EDIT: Disregard my last line as it sounds more like the update has caused this bug in some X1's and you've just been really unlucky with timing. No doubt MS will fix it soon.

iwb100, Oct 21, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Need Help

Hi

From what you have described it sounds like you may have been given a device ban because your device has been modified. You should check on the
    Xbox Enfocement web site to see if this is the situation, please be aware that modifying your console is against the
    Xbox code of conduct.

gds1972, Oct 21, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

Help needs Help

Call up support and speak with them directly.
  6. Darcus Knight Win User

help needed

when you come out the misty door run up the battlement to get TD's attention, turn run back and go up the ladder and kill the 2 dudes there. TD will be close behind on the ground. lock on to him and then jump down on his head holding RB or RT can't remember
    which. RB I think. if u hit him correctly it will take half of his health straight away. after that i nailed him with some long distance magic and some close quarters stabs in the ***. good luck.
  7. Kronic Herba Win User

Need help??

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

@Fuzz...I think the ratio for regular posters and XBA is 3-1 now. And when I got in almost 18 months ago, it took me 7 months to be accepted. I think it's down to 7 days.

[/quote]

I totally agree. I used to have an older account that I created on launch, and it took me almost 1 year to be accepted into the Ambassador program. It was a big thing then, because they didn't just hand it out. I figured with my new account, I would give
    it a try, because it had been almost 1 1/2 years since I had my old account. I was accepted into the program in 4 days. It's sad how this can happen. I am amazed how down hill this has gone.
  8. SiskoDog1701 Win User

Need help??

I see ambassadors with silver accounts. I was under the impression that it was limited to gold members.
  9. ChickinOnaChain Win User

Need help??

@Fuzz...I think the ratio for regular posters and XBA is 3-1 now. And when I got in almost 18 months ago, it took me 7 months to be accepted. I think it's down to 7 days.
Thema:

Need Help

1. Need Help - Similar Threads - Need Help

2. FS2004 need help to run on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS2004 need help to run on windows 10: I have low end pc, the only flight simulator i can run is FS2004 (FSX is crashing and is unplayable) My specs are : CPU- Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU G3900T @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz RAM- 4GB My problem is...
  3. I need help with getting games to work on my seagate ontouch hard drive. Games that used to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with getting games to work on my seagate ontouch hard drive. Games that used to...: I have a seagate onetouch hard drive. At first it wouldn't let me play certain games which I know is normal. However, after just a few days it let me play all my games on it. Just recently it...
  4. I need help to fix my bo2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help to fix my bo2: I have deleted my old profile because I didn’t use it but when try to download a new one it won’t load to keyboard it puts me the message can’t connect to Xbox live select test connection to...
  5. i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help: im tryjing to get hitman vr but i need privacy setings andit cant load 554927c5-8736-46fe-85c4-df22d22b314e
  6. Need help with refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with refund: My son made a purchase on fortnite for v-bucks and he made a 700$ bill I requested a refund and it was approved but the charge was never removed from the bill I need the money back soon what do I...
  7. I need help solving my audio issue

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help solving my audio issue: My Xbox will play effect and music audio just fine, but voices come out muffled or completely missing. I believe it's a problem with the channels, but turning on mono audio just shuts off the...
  8. Needing help with game issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Needing help with game issue.: So I own and play on an Xbox series s. Every game works perfectly fine on it. Except 360 games. I get as far as the title screen and from there it tells me I need to connect to the Xbox servers...
  9. Got the new 4.8GB update Today. I Need Help

in XboX Insiders
    Got the new 4.8GB update Today. I Need Help: My series x wont make it past 60% before it shuts off submitted by /u/Remarkable_Slice_727 [link] [comments]
  10. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help: Every time I play mw2 it says everyone is offline for me but they can see that I’m at main menu I can’t join them but they can join me but when they do I can’t hear them an they can’t hear me what...