Need Help. @Xbox @XBLPET Please Read.

Discus and support Need Help. @Xbox @XBLPET Please Read. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is a lot of issues going on with Xbox Live. There are people that abuse the already broken follower system and like system with bots or generated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XBLChain, Mar 15, 2020.

1. XBLChain
    XBLChain Guest

There is a lot of issues going on with Xbox Live. There are people that abuse the already broken follower system and like system with bots or generated fake accounts. I got banned along with many other people because of someone giving me 20,000 followers
    on Xbox live. I did not pay or did not ask for them, nor did I give any information out. Imagine this, someone gives Gamertag: P3 followers, does that mean you should be banned. That’s exactly what happened to me and the enforcement team won’t listen or understand.
    Thank you for reading this. Please take this into consideration.

Need Help. @Xbox @XBLPET Please Read. [​IMG]

:)

XBLChain, Mar 15, 2020
  2. bb1cf809-64a5-407d-a Win User

You submitted a case review, that was how you contacted them.
    Please stop responding, you are not helping in any way.
  3. ScottSchuler Win User

I have a service alert. What can I do to remove it? I didn't do anything wrong.
  4. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums. Submitting a case review is the only way to contact them. Unfortunately if they upheld their decision there is nothing else that can be done.
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hi XBLChain,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent repetitive answers.
    Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue. We will be more than happy to answer any questions and provide solutions. If anyone needs help with any other issues, please create a new thread. Thank
    you again and have a good day XBLChain!
Thema:

1. Need Help. @Xbox @XBLPET Please Read. - Similar Threads - Need Help @Xbox

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  5. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  6. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  7. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  8. I need help with my account and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my account and xbox: I haven't used my xbox since friday, went to use it yesterday on Monday and it was fine until Monday evening when everything was slow and if I clicked on a app it would freeze for a minute then it...
  9. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  10. I need help with my Xbox one x.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my Xbox one x.: It's an Xbox one x, I was playing my game and it shut off on me and now only turn on for a couple of seconds before it turns off. You can hear something happening inside the Xbox, idk what to do...