NEED HELP! Xbox one does update then the console automatically restarts like normal then...

Discus and support NEED HELP! Xbox one does update then the console automatically restarts like normal then... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; so it says it needs to update or i can’t do anything online and when it updates it restarts like normal but when it starts back up it says it’s like i... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OzaruSage, Jan 31, 2021.

1. /u/OzaruSage
    /u/OzaruSage Guest

NEED HELP! Xbox one does update then the console automatically restarts like normal then...

so it says it needs to update or i can’t do anything online and when it updates it restarts like normal but when it starts back up it says it’s like i never did the update like it sends me to the same screen saying i need to update or i can’t do anything online

submitted by /u/OzaruSage
    [link] [comments]

/u/OzaruSage, Jan 31, 2021
  2. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Démarrage console est mise à jour [Console startup is updated]

Hi There,

No, it is not normal for your Xbox to turn itself on in the middle of the night. And for the cutting off during an update sometimes the Xbox needs to restart during an update so that is normal, but if it is turning off and not restarting during an update
    that is not normal.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

updating games on xbox

You will need to go to your games and apps on the dashboard of the console. Under updates you will see all the games that needs an update.

Choose Minecraft, if it is in there, and update like that.

You can also enable your console to automatically update your games and apps.

On how to do this have a look in the link below.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/settings-updates/update-xbox-one-console
  4. darkist1 Win User

Xbox not installing/updating games overnight

Hi Ponic,

Welcome to the forums, sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing.

You may need to check your automatic update settings on your console. Here's a small guide on how to do that Automatic updating

Hopefully that will help you out a bit.
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

So now Xbox Live updates are interrupting gameplay?

Hey there AFR1,

It does sound like you are in the Xbox One Preview Program as Genesis1953 suggested. The best way to alleviate updates is to turn your console on to the Instant On mode and allow for automatic updates.

Xbox One Power Modes

While this will help with the vast majority of updates your console might see. Sometimes an update comes out and it's mandatory to update right as it's released, but following the above steps will help in keeping those to a minimum.

Hope that helps and thanks for being a part of the Xbox One Preview program!
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Daily console updates required

Hey all,

It does sound like you are in the Xbox One Preview Program. The best way to alleviate updates is to turn your console on to the Instant On mode and allow for automatic updates. Xbox
    One Power Modes
    This allows the console to update overnight so you don't see the updates as often.

While this will help with the vast majority of updates your console might see. Sometimes an update comes out and it's mandatory to update right as it's released, but following the above steps will help in keeping those to a minimum.

Hope that helps and thanks for being a part of the Xbox One Preview program!
Thema:

1. NEED HELP! Xbox one does update then the console automatically restarts like normal then... - Similar Threads - NEED HELP does

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  6. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  7. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  8. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  9. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  10. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827