Need Help With Your Custom Gamer Picture Not Showing Up? Here's the Possible Solution!

Discus and support Need Help With Your Custom Gamer Picture Not Showing Up? Here's the Possible Solution! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have you ever tried to have a COOL GamerPic on your Xbox Profile and when you press 'Save Changes' and Picture doesn't show up on your profile? Well,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SourMercury751, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Need Help With Your Custom Gamer Picture Not Showing Up? Here's the Possible Solution!

Have you ever tried to have a COOL GamerPic on your Xbox Profile and when you press 'Save Changes' and Picture doesn't show up on your profile?

Well, you may have found the RIGHT place for a possible solution.

Ok, so let's say you were trying to upload a picture through your Xbox App on your
    Laptop/PC and it doesn't show up, Have you tried an alternate way to upload it? Such as from your
    Xbox App on your phone or from the Xbox Website
    > Profile ?

If not, Make sure to try it that way, because whenever I've gone through that issue, I've always used my phone to upload it and it works Perfectly!

If yes and still hasn't worked, Have you tried uploading your Customer Picture to your OneDrive account and upload the Picture to your Account through your Xbox Console?
    If not, this would definitely work out for you!

Note: The Custom GamerPicture You are trying to upload must at least be 1080x1080 pixels. Anything below that will be unaccepted.

Steps below to upload a Custom GamerPic from your console through OneDrive!

You may be thinking, How would I upload the Custome Picture to OneDrive? Well, the easiest way is to do a google search 'OneDrive' on your PC/Laptop and upload it there.

EASY SOLUTION FOR LAPTOP/PC USERS: If you have your Xbox Account connected to your PC/Laptop, You will have a folder called OneDrive in
    File Explorer, Which will be Pinned on the right. If not there, search for it.
    You can upload the custom Picture directly there and you will be able to access it on your Console.

If you want a Picture from your Phone, just Download
    the OneDrive App through your Play Store, App Store or Windows Store (Windows Phone).

When you have finished uploading your Custom Gamer Picture to OneDrive, The next step is to upload the custom picture on your account
    through your Console.

Follow through the following steps to upload them
    ON your Console. (Steps with Pictures)

1. Press Xbox Home button to open the Guide and then Scroll to the furthest left by pressing LB button on your Controller.

Need Help With Your Custom Gamer Picture Not Showing Up? Here's the Possible Solution! [​IMG]

2. Click on your Profile Name and then Click on 'My Profile'

Need Help With Your Custom Gamer Picture Not Showing Up? Here's the Possible Solution! [​IMG]

3. Click on 'Customise Profile' .

AND THEN, Choose the 'Change Gamerpic' Option:

4. When you choose the 'Change Gamerpic' option, You will then be transferred to a different screen, When you see to the Top Left, you will see an option to 'Upload a Custom Image'. Choose that option.

5. You will then be prompted on to a different screen with all the files on your Xbox, Just like the image below.

Next step is to go to the top and click on the icon that is similar to the 'File Explorer' on Windows. and Choose 'OneDrive'

6. You will then be prompted to your OneDrive files where you will see the Custom GamerPic you uploaded. Choose that GamerPic.

7. It will then lead you to a different screen where it will give you an option to crop or edit the image size. If you don't want to edit it, just click UPLOAD, It will then let you upload your Custom Gamer Picture through your Console.

:)

SourMercury751, Apr 11, 2018
  2. Need help with custom gamer pictures

does the Xbox age on its own my original date 2001

DonatedThunder, Apr 11, 2018
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Need help with custom gamer pictures

The age on your account cannot be changed. Even if it has been changed on account.microsoft.com it does not carry over to the gamertag.

bowski477, Apr 11, 2018
  4. DonatedThunder Win User

does the Xbox age on its own my original date 2001
  5. bowski477 Win User

The age on your account cannot be changed. Even if it has been changed on account.microsoft.com it does not carry over to the gamertag.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Custom profile picture isn't being applied within a week of waiting.

Hi Owen! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your custom gamer picture. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

According to the official Xbox website:

> To upload a custom image, connect a USB device with the JPG or PNG image you want to use.

> Custom images are only available for adult Microsoft accounts.

> Your image must be at least 1080 x 1080 pixels.

> It might take a little while for your custom image to appear while Microsoft verifies that it’s OK to use. (If it’s not, the image will be reverted to the last gamer pic or avatar you were using.)

> Custom gamerpics are subject to the Xbox Community Standards. Images that violate the standards can result in enforcement action by the Xbox Safety team.

Since it's been a week ago when you uploaded your custom gamer picture yet it still doesn't show up, this can only mean that the gamer picture was verified and not approved by the Xbox Safety team. Kindly try to use a different custom gamer picture instead.

Upon trying to add a new custom profile picture (even if this is the previous custom picture) you will need to wait at least 48 - 72 hours for Microsoft to verify and approve your picture.

You may also check these links for reference:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/profile/change-gamerpic-on-xbox-one

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-social-activity/community/UGC-rules

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  7. ElectroFlying Win User

"I am trying to change my profile picture on xbox.com

OP, I have no idea as to how to change the picture via Xb web site, but if you have gamer pictures on your 360 console.

Settings >profile >edit profile >gamer picture >change gamer picture (This is the one which will show up here on the forums.. Takes an hour or more for the changes)

Or >change personal picture. (Which will show on the console itself.)

This is how I change my picture for both the console and my forum picture.

You can DL free gamer pictures etc by going to games via the console. Click search and then enter >free gamer pictures< and/or themes. Hope this helps!
  8. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Gamerpic Not Uploading

Hi Owen! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your custom gamer picture. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

According to the official Xbox website:

> To upload a custom image, connect a USB device with the JPG or PNG image you want to use.

> Custom images are only available for adult Microsoft accounts.

> Your image must be at least 1080 x 1080 pixels.

> It might take a little while for your custom image to appear while Microsoft verifies that it’s OK to use. (If it’s not, the image will be reverted to the last gamer pic or avatar you were using.)

> Custom gamerpics are subject to the Xbox Community Standards. Images that violate the standards can result in enforcement action by the Xbox Safety team.

Since it's been a week ago when you uploaded your custom gamer picture yet it still doesn't show up, this can only mean that the gamer picture was verified and not approved by the Xbox Safety team. Kindly try to use a different custom gamer picture instead.

You may also check these links for reference:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/profile/change-gamerpic-on-xbox-one

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-social-activity/community/UGC-rules

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

Need Help With Your Custom Gamer Picture Not Showing Up? Here's the Possible Solution!

1. Need Help With Your Custom Gamer Picture Not Showing Up? Here's the Possible Solution! - Similar Threads - Need Help Custom

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  7. I need help getting a custom gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting a custom gamerpic: Im trying to use the app to get a custom gamerpic because that's the only way of getting it and it keeps saying that I'm too young but my birthday is set to 1980... If you have some tips or...
  8. Need help uploading custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help uploading custom gamerpic: I have tried to change my gamerpic to a custom gamerpic. When I try to do so I get an error message saying, "Choose one of the featured images, for custom images, you need to be older". My account...
  9. Need help with custom gamer pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with custom gamer pictures: hi i need help with the custom gamer pictures im 16 and my age has been changed and my settings are on adult is there anyway else I can change this so i can get a custom gamer pic....
  10. Need help uploading custom gamer picture from the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help uploading custom gamer picture from the internet: When I try to upload a custom gamer picture on the Xbox (beta) app, I get an error saying that "people under the age of 18 can't upload custom images" even though I turned 18 just last month. How...