Need help with Xbox

Discus and support Need help with Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Hello Ive been having problems with my Xbox is stuck on the “preparing Console” screen after doing a factory reset because error 208 came up is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fletchevans, Aug 11, 2020.

  1. fletchevans
    fletchevans Guest

    Need help with Xbox



    Need help with Xbox [​IMG]
    Hello
    Ive been having problems with my Xbox is stuck on the “preparing Console” screen after doing a factory reset because error 208 came up is there anyone who can help me?

    :)
     
    fletchevans, Aug 11, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Qwertei Win User

    Need help with xbox

    Ear pods for IPhones, Nokia, Androids are not compatible with the xbox one console. You'll need to purchase a headset dedicated to the xbox one console.
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

    Need XBox Help

    Hey there ExtraDSheldon,

    Sorry to hear about the issue sending messages on the console. Are you able to send messages on xbox.com or on a mobile device using the Xbox App? What error message are you seeing on the console? Give

    this guide
    a shot including updating your security proofs and let us know if it helps out!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  4. DUI SLAUGHTER Win User

    xbox need help

    This was an attempt someone made to hack my profile to buy points for themselves
  5. RashaadTurner Win User

    Need help with xbox

    hi my name is rashaad i have and issue with my xbox account my name on xbox is turnerboyz313 and i cant get it back because i i forgo my email
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

    Need help with xbox

    yes you just download the games/DLC/ add ons again.
Thema:

Need help with Xbox

Loading...
  1. Need help with Xbox - Similar Threads - Need help

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  9. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  10. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...