Need help with xbox. Home screen won't load and when it does load everything freezes and my...

Discus and support Need help with xbox. Home screen won't load and when it does load everything freezes and my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox home scree won't load and when it does it doesn't let me sign in 3140409a-72de-412e-8fdd-f300fb033096 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReliantSlyFx, Sep 28, 2020.

1. ReliantSlyFx
    ReliantSlyFx Guest

Need help with xbox. Home screen won't load and when it does load everything freezes and my...

My xbox home scree won't load and when it does it doesn't let me sign in

:)

ReliantSlyFx, Sep 28, 2020
  2. x Mecc x Win User

Cant purchase anything off the store

It won't even load the page on my xbox, it just freezes, no error code no nothing. I have to back out to the home screen.
  3. BENNEL552 Win User

Online play

My bf3 multiplayer won't work-when a press a on the multiplayer tabs mostly it will freeze if it dosn't then it will take me to the map selection and stuff then the map might not load-it will normally turn into a black screen and keep flashing the austo
    save icon and say loading. If it does though it will not show me my gun in-game and i can't fire I REALLY NEED HELP!!
  4. joesullivan3 Win User

obox one is freezing

no but on Fortnite it will freeze, go back to start then freeze when loading. it will also freeze at the home screen.
  5. Dr. Venture Win User

Loading nba2k14 problems

This is the problem when trying to load the my career instead of it saying the name I assigned to my player like John and my last name it only shows a bunch of Asterix not my name and does not load and freezes back to the home screen and I cannot play the
    game at all
  6. WILL I AM HULK Win User

Freezing at the home screen

When it first happened it was on my home screen and everything was loading for like a hour so I cut it off and tried letting it sit to try again and Now it won't make it past that logo and it does nothing but sit there with a black screen making no noises
    or anything Idk what else to do.
Thema:

1. Need help with xbox. Home screen won't load and when it does load everything freezes and my... - Similar Threads - Need help Home

2. Need help with xbox home switches

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with xbox home switches: Is there any possibility of obtaining an additional home Xbox switch? I have recently acquired a new Xbox Series S, and unfortunately, I am unable to play the games I own or access Game Pass due...
  3. I need help with Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Home Single Languaje), i think the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Home Single Languaje), i think the...: yesterday my minecraft started closing, when i open it it reaches 100%, and the panoramic picture of the starting screen started the animation, then it stops, and minecraft closes without giving...
  4. I need help with my girlfriends my home xbox switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my girlfriends my home xbox switches: basically, my girlfriend has used all of her home xbox switches without realising but when it comes to trying to get a final extra one theres no option to but shes never done it before and her...
  5. I need help getting more home xbox tickets

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting more home xbox tickets: I need help getting more home xbox tickets 1740ef7d-19f6-44ac-a4e3-438779e79cba
  6. I need help resetting my home Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help resetting my home Xbox: Can y’all please reset my home Xbox my gamertag is ty#1359 4d7903ea-c581-4db7-976d-8e0c614f55e3
  7. I need help with my home Xbox switches.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my home Xbox switches.: Hello. This is an issue I have with my home Xbox on my account. I was told by the regular support to team go on Reddit and get help. I had used my 5 switches going back and forth from different...
  8. I need help with my home Xbox switches.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my home Xbox switches.: I need to get help from an Xbox insider. My Xbox glitched somehow and used my emergency home Xbox switch and now I have none left and can't switch till March. Is there anyone that can help me?...
  9. I need help regarding the Xbox home button menu.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help regarding the Xbox home button menu.: Why are the group's tab and settings tab missing when I press the home button. I can still find setting under account but I liked it better when the tabs were there. submitted by /u/CHEF_boiRdee...
  10. I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my home xbox can u help me plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my home xbox can u help me plz: I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my xbox home can u help plz 6462095d-b13e-4815-afdd-92ed2b4e666e