Need help with xbox app on windows

Discus and support Need help with xbox app on windows in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; hi i installed conan exiles and cant play online servers because mods button not available on store page, not a child account. installed on d drive and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/the_dryadgaming, Oct 8, 2022.

1. Need help with xbox app on windows

hi i installed conan exiles and cant play online servers because mods button not available on store page, not a child account. installed on d drive and cant do the admin work around plz help

submitted by /u/the_dryadgaming
    [link] [comments]

/u/the_dryadgaming, Oct 8, 2022
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Need Help with xbox windows app on win11

Hello there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you. I'll be happy to help.

Please try the following steps:

1. Check that your Windows is completely updated, preferably by installingalso the optional updates.

Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Press the "Check for updates" button (even if it says everything is up to date).

2. Perform a reset of the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store as follows:

- Press the Windows + I keys on your keyboard to open Windows Settings and click on the apps option.

- Find the app called "Xbox" and select it, then click on "Advanced Options" and then on "Reset." Confirm the process. Do the same for the application called "Microsoft Store."

3. Restart your PC and check if the problem is solved and if it now allows you to make the purchase from the Xbox app.

If the problem persists, I recommend that you make the purchase directly from the Xbox Store website. If you don't know how to find your game or item on the Xbox Store website, please tell me which game/item you are trying to buy, tell me what region you are from and what device you want to buy it for and I will be happy to provide you with the official purchase link.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards.
  3. xHTGx Bonafide Win User

I can't edit my avatar

4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

PC Xbox app

5. Jesse E' Win User

Forza Horizon 5

Try to reinstall the Xbox app. If that doesn't help I'm afraid you might need to reinstall windows to remove the space
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Windows Live PC

Hey Isabelle,

Thank you for reaching out to us today! I'd be happy to help.

If you have Windows 10 there actually is no need for the Windows Live app anymore. That app is to play games on Xbox Live if you had any of the earlier versions, like Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.

https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/games-for-windows-live-info

Windows 10 has the Xbox App programed into the operating system and that's how you link your computer with the Xbox Live Services. You just simply sign into your account there and the computer is now linked.

Visit
    How to sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10
    for more info on the Xbox app, and also

How to install Xbox games on Windows 10
    . Those guides will help you get set up.

Let us know if that information was helpful!
Thema:

Need help with xbox app on windows

1. Need help with xbox app on windows - Similar Threads - Need help app

2. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  3. Need help with xbox app on Windows

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with xbox app on Windows: For the last 2 weeks I been trying to use the xbox app on pc and no matter what I do my headset doesn't work in parties. My mic isn't muted in anyway because it shows it working in the test area....
  4. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  5. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.: For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I...
  6. Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed: Hi so games that i have bought previously i have installed them on my PC using the Xbox App for PC, but as of late whenever i open the Xbox App it is only showing 1 game installed and ready to...
  7. Need help connecting xbox console to the app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help connecting xbox console to the app: I cannot connect my Xbox to the app I click connect a new console and it says click yes or something idk on the console but it just doesn't show up pls help b27e6254-30b5-459a-9e98-3853694d4b79
  8. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...
  9. needing help with downloading games from the Xbox app (windows 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    needing help with downloading games from the Xbox app (windows 11): When trying to download something on hard drive, I get the error code 0x80070002 and the download doesn't continue. I have Xbox Gamepass and now am trying to download HITMAN 3. I've also tried...
  10. Need help Xbox series x gets darker switch from game to other apps

in XboX Insiders
    Need help Xbox series x gets darker switch from game to other apps: Hey I have an Xbox series x. Recently I got lies of p and strange enough the screen gets darker when playing from switching from apps. Does anyone else get that problem and have any advice...