Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x

Discus and support Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I’ve using my wireless Xbox headset for about a year and suddenly I haven’t able to hear chat audio thru my headset, I can hear everything else but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Conscious-Emu2086, Mar 29, 2022.

1. Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x

So I’ve using my wireless Xbox headset for about a year and suddenly I haven’t able to hear chat audio thru my headset, I can hear everything else but no chat audio on any game, I did a hard reset and it worked that day but the next day it stopped working again, did a hard reset again and this time didn’t work, previously I was able to hear chat audio on both my headset and speakers at the same time, now if headset is not turned on I hear the audio chat on my tv but as soon as I turn on my headset chat audio disappears from both speakers and headset, my mic works fine anyone else can hear me but I can’t hear them

submitted by /u/Conscious-Emu2086
    [link] [comments]

/u/Conscious-Emu2086, Mar 29, 2022
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

One S headsets

Well, if you need a wireless headset, I recommend this one Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox as it is compatible with Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles.
  3. Noel Hoekstra Win User

Xbox series X - AUDIO - USB vs 3.5mm headphones - Quality & Latency

I understand you about the xbox license.

I rather not want to have a wireless headset because I dont like charging and the battery life will decrease over time. So that leave me with two options:
    1. Wired, 3.5mm into the Xbox series x controller
    2. Wired, usb, into the Xbox series X

I checked the microsoft store and there are only 2 compatible series X headsets. Both wireles.

Do you know any wired Xbox series X headset? That is compatible with the series x? I prefer USB but have to go 3.5mm otherwise.
  4. PhysEdFuel Win User

Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a headset or is there one built in

Unfortunately, there is no built-in mic on the Xbox Series X and no bluetooth support if you're thinking to go that route.

You will need to attach a headset with a mic to the Xbox Series X controller. The Xbox Series X controller uses a standard 2.5mm audio connection for Xbox Live, you can use any standard headset. (It does not have to be something fancy or expensive.)

I hope this helps. Merry Christmas to all!
  5. CrazyNomad Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset - How to stop it from turning on Xbox when using on PC?

It's so annoying, when i'm working from home I have to unplug my series X because everytime i turn on my xbox wireless headset for a teams metting, it will turn on my series X........ so annoying.
  6. baeyonsay Win User

New Xbox Wireless Headset (2021) constant disconnecting

Just got a brand new Series X with the Wireless headset and its cracking, distorting and dropping connection every few minutes or so. When it gets bad, it will drop entirely for a few seconds at a time before reconnecting.

I've tried hard resetting, unpairing and pairing, updating to 9.22 firmware three times and still have the issue.

This is so frustrating after spending upwards of $600 for this setup.

Question for the forum is...have you all tried other headsets? I'm curious if the problem lies with my Series X or just this headset. As I see the options as being:

• Return the Microsoft Wireless Headset for another Microsoft Wireless Headset.
    • Return the Microsoft Wireless Headset and get a 3rd party headset.
    • Warranty the Series X if the problem lies with specific hardware units.
    Thanks for you insight.
Thema:

Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x

1. Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x - Similar Threads - Need help wireless

2. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  3. Need help with my Xbox Wireless Headset not working properly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with my Xbox Wireless Headset not working properly.: My xbox wireless headset connects to my pc (windows 11), but doesnt play any sound and the mic is not recognised either. My headset is up to date on updates and so is my windows. Other wireless...
  4. Need help picking a wireless headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help picking a wireless headset?: Hi guys, I'm wanting to buy my kid a wireless headset for his Christmas, but noticed the Xbox one console doesn't have BlueTooth. I'm looking to spend up to £70 for a wireless set as the cables...
  5. Need help finding a good pair of wireless headphones for xbox (no turtle beaches ive...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help finding a good pair of wireless headphones for xbox (no turtle beaches ive...: I've looked everywhere and I cant find ones that have no issues, I saw the steelseries arctis1, and like people keep saying the disconnect alot or whatever and turtle beaches are made of flimsy...
  6. Need help new Xbox wireless headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help new Xbox wireless headset: Hey all, So ive purchased the new wireless headset and its all working fine on my series s and PC, only issue is discord doesnt like bluetooth headsets and when you go into a chat all the game...
  7. I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...: I need the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick because I have a disability and my left hand is not good and I only can move the left joystick with 1 finger with the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick I did buy a...
  8. Wireless Gaming Adapters: i need help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: i need help: Wireless Gaming Adapters: i need help is there an Arabic Xbox Chatpad or Multilanguage for x box one s I need to get one ??? de0d801d-2b00-4107-b90b-230e2436be44
  9. Netgear Netgear R7000: Need help with connecting to wireless router

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear R7000: Need help with connecting to wireless router: Netgear (Routers) Netgear R7000: Need help with connecting to wireless router Every so often my Xbox has a problem with connecting to my wireless router and now it is saying that is can’t connect...
  10. Need help choosing a wireless headset... Razer Thresher or Turtle Beach Stealth 700?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help choosing a wireless headset... Razer Thresher or Turtle Beach Stealth 700?: HELP! While I am fairly tech savvy, I am not really a big gamer. I am trying to select the best wireless headset for my 14-year-old nephew for Christmas. I think I have it narrowed down to...