Need help with "Who you gonna call?" and "The Bigger They Are" achievements

Discus and support Need help with "Who you gonna call?" and "The Bigger They Are" achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help with these achievements and they both require co-op partners. My Athena character needs help beating the Invincible Sentinel and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Corey122888, Dec 15, 2014.

  1. Corey122888
    Corey122888 Guest

    Need help with "Who you gonna call?" and "The Bigger They Are" achievements


    I need help with these achievements and they both require co-op partners. My Athena character needs help beating the Invincible Sentinel and my Doppleganger (Jack) needs help with the Sub-Level 13 missions because I missed it the first time with my character.
    I live in Central New York (Syracuse) and my Time Zone is Eastern, so I won't be online until at 3:30-4:00 PM. If I could have a reply and help that would be great. Thanks.

    :)
     
    Corey122888, Dec 15, 2014
    #1
  2. Meshuggala
    Meshuggala Guest
    "Bigger They Are" Achievement XBOX ONE

    Since there is no forum for TPS on the xbox one titles I'll just post here.

    If anyone has TPS on Xbox One and still needs to complete the mission "The Best Story Ever Told" which is basically the raid boss mission hit me up cause I completed the mission already on both playthroughs with my imported character and would like to get
    the achievement on the xbox one.

    Send me a message or party invite if you're interested. Thanks.
     
    Meshuggala, Dec 15, 2014
    #2
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Dec 15, 2014
    #3
  4. Need help with "Who you gonna call?" and "The Bigger They Are" achievements

    I can help but the Ghostbuster cheev requires 4 people, I could use a second controller on my end! Message me back if you're interested! Even if you already have it, I could use the help with the cheev.
     
    xxUNCLEBEARxx, Dec 18, 2014
    #4
  5. xxUNCLEBEARxx Win User

    Need help with "Who you gonna call?" and "The Bigger They Are" achievements

    I can help but the Ghostbuster cheev requires 4 people, I could use a second controller on my end! Message me back if you're interested! Even if you already have it, I could use the help with the cheev.
  6. neilhorgan Win User

    Megalodon finally found on BF4

    Gonna need a bigger boat....and a bigger gun!
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    console wont let me clear data from storage device

    You are gonna need a HDD for your console. Or a bigger USB device
  8. Lousy Geezer Win User

    STOP USING SHOTGUNS!!

    We're gonna need a bigger boat...
  9. DMK222 Win User

    I would happily spend 1200+ points on DLC that looked like this:

    Looks like I'm gonna need a bigger gun
Thema:

Need help with "Who you gonna call?" and "The Bigger They Are" achievements

Loading...
  1. Need help with "Who you gonna call?" and "The Bigger They Are" achievements - Similar Threads - Need help gonna

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  9. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I NEED HELP FROM XBOX I GONNA BE CREAZY WITH ...

    in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I NEED HELP FROM XBOX I GONNA BE CREAZY WITH ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I NEED HELP FROM XBOX I GONNA BE CREAZY WITH MY XBOX ONE.. HELP HELP HELP ICAN NOT PLAY ONLINE GAMES I HAVE MY XBOX LIVE SUBSCRIPTION IN...