Need help with voice chat on xbox one

Discus and support Need help with voice chat on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I stream my xbox one to my pc with ,,Xbox console companion,, app and i have connected my pc headphones with microphone to my pc. How can i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VladimírHartig, Dec 28, 2021.

  1. Need help with voice chat on xbox one


    Hello,

    I stream my xbox one to my pc with ,,Xbox console companion,, app and i have connected my pc headphones with microphone to my pc.

    How can i talk in party voice chat in xbox one? its not working and i dont know what to do. Please tell me.

    Must i buy xbox headphones? Do i have to have new xbox one controler with 3.5 jack port?

    :)
     
    VladimírHartig, Dec 28, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF John Win User

    Need help with voice chat on xbox one

    Hello,

    Are you simply trying to do party chat in general or through a specific app? You can join parties for Xbox on the Xbox app on PC.


    [​IMG]


    Go to the Social tab in the Xbox app on your PC and choose the headphones icon in the upper left:


    [​IMG]


    If your headset and microphone are set as your primary devices on your PC it should work through the app.

    Best Regards,

  3. Shadow Way Win User

    When will Roblox fix Xbox Voice Chat

    I need help with ROBLOX Voice chat on console Xbox
  4. Revocke Win User

    xbox and playstation

    Hi!

    On Xbox One you can download Skype to voice chat!

    Hope this helps!
  5. onyxishere Win User

    Xbox One stereo headset adapter issue

  6. Darkabyssmaker Win User

    chat and friends list

Thema:

Need help with voice chat on xbox one

Loading...
  1. Need help with voice chat on xbox one - Similar Threads - Need help voice

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

    in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...
  10. I need help with my Xbox voice chat

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help with my Xbox voice chat: When im in a party chat people describe hearing a grumbling noise but it doesn't come from my mic and only occurs when I join the party even if my mic is unplugged, I tried it through the Xbox app...