need help with the xbox companion app

Discus and support need help with the xbox companion app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; the xbox companion app on my laptop will not allow me to stream it doesnt even show an option to stream it just shows test streaming and more i click... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sutic, Feb 21, 2023.

  1. sutic
    sutic Guest

    need help with the xbox companion app


    the xbox companion app on my laptop will not allow me to stream it doesnt even show an option to stream it just shows test streaming and more i click test streaming and it give me an error i used it 2 days ago it has been updated i've uninstalled and reinstalled cleared the cache on both xbox and laptop i dont know what to do the companion normally works better for me than the xbox apps streaming .

    :)
     
    sutic, Feb 21, 2023
    #1
  2. Dericka Win User

    need help with the xbox companion app

    Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

    Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to do the steps on this link?

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

    Then please restart your PC and try it again. Thanks!
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

    I cant sign in to SmartGlass and settings sends me to support page.

    Hello JoeMantz,

    Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to connect your Xbox One to the Xbox Companion app. To set this up, please follow the steps here:

    Game Streaming with Xbox Console Companion App
    .

    I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

    Microsoft Jigsaw not signing in to Xbox

  5. Dorkasaurus03 Win User

    cant streaming my xbox to windows 10 via cable!

    Hagay,

    I ran into the issues when setting up console streaming. You may need to adjust your Router's LAN settings to allow this connection. You'll need to access the router admin page (usually 192.168.0.1 or very similar)

    I'd also try plugging in to a separate ethernet port, if possible.

    Here is the current setup page for using the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10:

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/apps-help/how-to-use-game-streaming-in-xbox-console-companion-app
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Microsoft Minesweeper doesn't log in to Xbox Live

    You need to sign in to the Xbox or Console Companion app
Thema:

need help with the xbox companion app

Loading...
  1. need help with the xbox companion app - Similar Threads - need help companion

  2. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  3. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  4. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  5. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  6. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  7. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  8. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...
  9. Need help with Rocket league, xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help with Rocket league, xbox: I bought a Rocket League pack from Xbox because I received a gift card, and to use it, I bought the pack on the Xbox store, thinking about redeeming it with Cloud Gaming, but I discovered that...
  10. (Need Help) Console Companion Streaming Broken

    in XboX Insiders
    (Need Help) Console Companion Streaming Broken: Hey guys! So, I’m a twitch streamer and I get my game capture through the Xbox Console Companion App, on Windows 11. It’s been working fine for about a month now but all of a sudden today the app...