Need help with the campaigns

Discus and support Need help with the campaigns in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already added a few people that were looking to play Resident Evil 6, but I thought I'd post a separate topic. If anyone sees this, add me. I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Queen Storm, Jan 27, 2014.

  1. Need help with the campaigns


    I already added a few people that were looking to play Resident Evil 6, but I thought I'd post a separate topic. If anyone sees this, add me. I need help with the campaigns!

    :)
     
    The Queen Storm, Jan 27, 2014
    #1
  2. QuePasa87
    QuePasa87 Guest
    Need help with Chris campaign!

    I believe I'm at the end of the campaign but last night I was up until 3am and I'm still stuck! It really isn't that hard and I know what to do, I just don't have a lot of supplies/ammo to get this done without scavenging for scraps that the enemy drops.
    Send me a message or friend request to help please! Thanks!
     
    QuePasa87, Jan 27, 2014
    #2
  3. Campaign help

    i need help with campaign on insane freind request me if u wanna help also need help with collectables
     
    Green Bone 18, Jan 27, 2014
    #3
  4. LunacysAll
    LunacysAll Guest

    Need help with the campaigns

    What a coincidence, I need help too!! Just a few chapters into Chris' campaigns.
     
    LunacysAll, Jan 28, 2014
    #4
  5. LunacysAll Win User

    Need help with the campaigns

    What a coincidence, I need help too!! Just a few chapters into Chris' campaigns.
  6. Noirei Win User

    Insain campaign help needed!

    Okay if any of you are still intrested, I'm attempt this tonight around 8pm EST.
  7. JoshStine-52926603-2 Win User

    Insain campaign help needed!

    Yeah I can play with you. I need to play through as well. Add me or send me a message. Im gonna get online soon
  8. II NevAbkDwN II Win User

    Insain campaign help needed!

    add me if ppl need help pls send message jus to say you adde me frm here thank you all, take care
  9. Cataclismhibrid Win User

    Insain campaign help needed!

    Looking for friends to play gow 2 send me a fr. If you want. Cya!!!
Thema:

Need help with the campaigns

Loading...
  1. Need help with the campaigns - Similar Threads - Need help campaigns

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Need help to get back my COD MW2 campaign maps.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help to get back my COD MW2 campaign maps.: COD MW2 remastered doesn’t load any of the campaign maps that I’ve completed. There should be a menu where you can pick any of the campaign maps, but that menu is gone! Now it’s only the first...
  9. Campaign Bug Need Help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Campaign Bug Need Help: For some reason every time I reach the control panel I can't press it to activate the elevator I tried reloading checkpoints so many times and it still does not work this is the mission I'm...
  10. Campaign Need Help (Mission: "Sin City")

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Campaign Need Help (Mission: "Sin City"): [MEDIA] Watch this. Sorry for the poor voice-over quality. Basically I don't know what I'm supposed to do here, I'm just spamming X and nothing else, and that's not working so I need help....