need help with subscriptions
Discus and support need help with subscriptions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I had bought subscribed to Fortnite Crew about a month after it came out, and then it cancelled. It repayed, and I had it again until somewhere... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by klondu, May 3, 2021.
Thema:
need help with subscriptions
Loading...
-
need help with subscriptions - Similar Threads - need help subscriptions
-
XBOX Insider hub dead, need help
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,... -
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox
in XboX InsidersHilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments] -
Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It
in XboX InsidersGetting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:... -
Need Help with Xbox Live Gold Subscription Not Activating
in XBoX Games and AppsNeed Help with Xbox Live Gold Subscription Not Activating: Hello everyone, I am experiencing an issue with my Xbox Live Gold subscription. I recently purchased a 12-month subscription card, but when I try to activate it, I receive an error message saying... -
So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please
in XBoX Games and AppsSo i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...