Need help with paternal acees on win10

Discus and support Need help with paternal acees on win10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I buy forza horizon 3 bud i can't load vinyl because i don't know how disable paternal acces c9c5cbe5-8c84-4040-a340-6ddacbc7275d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Subarub4ikMen, Sep 15, 2017.

  1. Need help with paternal acees on win10


    I buy forza horizon 3 bud i can't load vinyl because i don't know how disable paternal acces

    :)
     
    Subarub4ikMen, Sep 15, 2017
    #1
  2. RanDoMiNz
    RanDoMiNz Guest
    Xbox one i lost my clips that i took few months ago.

    I lost 3 clips i took few months ago and cant find those i have tried with win10 xbox app and smartglass on phone but there is no clips i just need help to find those.
     
    RanDoMiNz, Sep 15, 2017
    #2
  3. Help with Flying Ace achievement

    As long as you dodge the missiles you should get it. I don't know why you wouldn't/
     
    Strapoaloboakis, Sep 15, 2017
    #3
  4. Strunky Win User

    Undecided in whether to buy Forza 4

    To me fictional means the developers designed the track and that it was not paterned after a real world one.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Will you bring in a new group discount scheme for families now friends and family is cancelled?

  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

    Gamercard on Forum Out of Date

    Agree. It need include XB1 and even WIN10 games when WIN10 comes out in the market.
  7. luissolid Win User

    Restringión de edad Xbox Live [Translate] Age restriction Xbox Live

    Tendrias que tener una cuenta paternal, que autorice el cambio de edad.

    La segunda opción sería, que contactes a soporte oficial Xbox. Para que ellos te puedan apoyar.

    Saludos!

    ______________________________

    [Translation - You'd have to have a paternal account, to authorize the change of age.

    The second option would be to contact Xbox official support. So they can support you.

    Best regards! ]
  8. Villarino Win User

    Games/Xbox

    Hello! Unfortunately this is not possible, it doesnt matter if you play on the xbox or streaming with the xbox app in win10, in both cases you will need and xbox controller, hope it helps!
Thema:

Need help with paternal acees on win10

Loading...
  1. Need help with paternal acees on win10 - Similar Threads - Need help paternal

  2. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  3. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  4. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  5. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  6. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  7. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  8. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...
  9. Need help with Rocket league, xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help with Rocket league, xbox: I bought a Rocket League pack from Xbox because I received a gift card, and to use it, I bought the pack on the Xbox store, thinking about redeeming it with Cloud Gaming, but I discovered that...
  10. I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?

    in XboX Insiders
    I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?: I have a one month subscription for game pass ultimate, looking to sell for $17 or trade for 1 Month PC Game Pass.. Any Help ? submitted by /u/Signal_Proposal8451 [link] [comments]