Need help with MyVIP Star Rank

Discus and support Need help with MyVIP Star Rank in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I noticed that MyVIP star rank has not went up in the past couple of months and I know I have spent enough money to get a couple stars. But my rank is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by XboxAddict22, Sep 21, 2017.

1. XboxAddict22
    XboxAddict22 Guest

I noticed that MyVIP star rank has not went up in the past couple of months and I know I have spent enough money to get a couple stars. But my rank is still the same and has not even moved at all is there something I missed or am
    not doing wright? Because 10% back on my monthly purchases in the Xbox Store would be nice for how much I spend on Xbox all the time.

:)

XboxAddict22, Sep 21, 2017
  2. XyberDAWG
    XyberDAWG Guest
    80,000 credits pending

see attachment.

[table][tr][td]03/31/17 - MyVIP Star Rank 5 (Gold) - 15,000 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]03/09/17 - Simply Rewarding Offer - 6,000 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]02/28/17 - MyVIP Star Rank 5 (Gold) - 3,000 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]01/31/17 - MyVIP Star Rank 5 (Gold) - 16,000 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]12/31/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 5 (Gold) - 48,000 Credits[/td][/tr][/table]

XyberDAWG, Sep 21, 2017
  3. Can't redeem on Xbox

I have 20,000 reward points. I want to redeem them on the Xbox store.

Pending Credits

Credits you've earned that have not yet been converted to cash and deposited into your Microsoft account.

[table][tr][td]12/31/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]5,157 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]11/30/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]5,333 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]10/31/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]800 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]09/30/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]2,400 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]08/31/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]400 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]07/31/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]1,200 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]06/30/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]3,200 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]05/31/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]1,600 Credits [/td][/tr][/table]

ItsGameOverNow, Sep 21, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello XboxAddict22,

We see that the majority of your purchases since your registration in July have been in-game consumables. Those purchases are not eligible for MyVIP, as well as pre-orders and subscriptions. From the FAQ:

What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar
    items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

XBLRewards8, Sep 22, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello XboxAddict22,

We see that the majority of your purchases since your registration in July have been in-game consumables. Those purchases are not eligible for MyVIP, as well as pre-orders and subscriptions. From the FAQ:

What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar
    items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox rewards

Hello Lt Boulton,

As stated in the FAQ:

What will happen to my MyVIP Star Rank in Microsoft Rewards?

MyVIP Star Ranks are not part of the Microsoft Rewards program. If you are an Xbox Live Rewards member with a MyVIP Star Rank and you transition to Microsoft Rewards, you will receive special benefits in Microsoft Rewards for a promotional period through
    December 31, 2018. Click here to learn more.

Since we have not yet transitioned to Microsoft Rewards, there is no reflection of your MyVIP Star Rank in Microsoft Rewards.
  7. cris e leosantos Win User

Myvip rank

How do i know what myvip rank stars iam and do i move up ..cant find anything. That explains the ranks? What rank im in and how to move up?? Need a table of content! Some 1 help me
    Leo
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

questions VIP star

Hello Kentarus,

Currently, physical purchases like consoles are not eligible for MyVIP and will not increase MyVIP star ranking.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

VIP Stars

Hello martin lee 1,

From our FAQ:

How is my MyVIP Star Rank determined?

Your MyVIP Star Rank is determined by your pre-tax spend amount made on eligible content in the Xbox Store. Your 2017 MyVIP Star Rank is determined by the total amount you spent in the previous year from September 1, 2015 to December 31, 2016, or starting
    from the time that you enrolled in Xbox Live Rewards.

Moving forward though, we will recalibrate your Star Rank annually based on your spending in the previous calendar year, from January 1 to December 31. Here are the current spend thresholds for each level, which can also be viewed in our Terms
    and Conditions

Your MyVIP star rank is based off your total eligible spending for the year. So that means you would need to spend a yearly total of $300 for your first star, then a yearly total of $600 for your second star (in other words, an additional $300).
Thema:

1. Need help with MyVIP Star Rank - Similar Threads - Need help MyVIP

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  8. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  9. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  10. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...