Need help with my xbox one

Discus and support Need help with my xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; CAN SOMEONE HELP ME .. I just got an x box plugged in and it only goes to a page saying "have to update " doesn't go to a different page not even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IsaacAlvarez2, Dec 2, 2019.

  1. Need help with my xbox one


    CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ..

    I just got an x box plugged in and it only goes to a page saying "have to update " doesn't go to a different page not even settings what can I do?

    :)
     
    IsaacAlvarez2, Dec 2, 2019
    #1
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Need help with my xbox one

    CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ..

    I just got an x box plugged in and it only goes to a page saying "have to update " doesn't go to a different page not even settings what can I do?
    Allow the update to complete.

    If it fails, check your network hardware is up and running correctly.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    Need help with my xbox one

    Try see your Network configuration or try make the Offiline Update by a USB Flash memory
  4. HackingSpartan8 Win User

    Need help with my xbox one

    If you wish to skip the update, the only way is to click to go offline. Otherwise, you have to complete the update and ensure your xbox is fully connected at all times

    More support for updating the console is available here

    If the console still fails to update, the only solution I could reccomend is to perform an offline update:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution
  5. Daft Badger Win User

    Need help with my new Xbox One

  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

    I need help with my Xbox One

    Hey there!

    Sorry to hear that your Xbox One won't give you back your game! You can definitely try to

    manually eject
    the game. That should do the trick and make your console give you back your disc.

    Let us know how that works!

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
Thema:

Need help with my xbox one

Loading...
  1. Need help with my xbox one - Similar Threads - Need help

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  9. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  10. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...