Need help with my Xbox 360 controller

Discus and support Need help with my Xbox 360 controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox 360 controller won't turn on and I can't figure out why. I put new batteries but I did notice what looks like rust on 1 of the coils that the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PianoBubbles767, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Need help with my Xbox 360 controller

my Xbox 360 controller won't turn on and I can't figure out why. I put new batteries but I did notice what looks like rust on 1 of the coils that the one of the batteries makes contact with, would that be the cause of the problem? If that is the problem
    is there any way to remove it? Im short on funds so I can't buy a new controller at this moment. Can someone please help!!

Need help with my Xbox 360 controller [​IMG]

:)

PianoBubbles767, Mar 9, 2018
  2. Calibration

I need help calibrating my xbox 360 controller

BetterBuckle693, Mar 9, 2018
  3. Controller not found in joy.cpl

Hello Friends =)

I need your help for the installation of my xbox 360 controller on the pc.

I tried everything the xbox support told me to do:

Einrichten des Xbox 360 Controllers für Windows | Xbox Live

but the file "joy.cpl" does not list my controller and i can't play gta 4 with my controller =(

Please help me, i would be very thankful

Greetings Chris

BrawnyHealer7, Mar 9, 2018
  4. Jonny306 Win User

Xbox 360 not working on PC

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

To use a 360 controller, you need the 360 controller for Windows.

See below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/xbox-360/xb...

Not all 360 controllers will work. It must be the one for windows. :(
  5. JamesDGreen Win User

Needing help with xbox 360 controller

I believe the lubricant screwed the controller. I dont use any I just let it be. Sometimes my character in games move without me touching the controller but yeah I would of just kept it before or buy a new 1.
  6. BManBatsy Win User

It was RadioShack controler/contact cleaner and lubricant, the guy in there said i could use it, that it was ok to go on the contacts and everything.
  7. Miss Ermine Win User

Hey there, I'm afraid we never, ever recommend opening up any part of the system, as there can be unpredictable errors like this. I would try clearing out the console cache and re-syncing the controllers, but other than that I'm afraid we can't support
    them once they've been opened up.
  8. Kohlah Win User

Try cleaning the contacts a bit. It may help.
Thema:

Need help with my Xbox 360 controller

1. Need help with my Xbox 360 controller - Similar Threads - Need help 360

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  4. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  5. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...
  6. Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360: So I recently dug out my old Xbox 360 from my garage and I really want to play some old games and game saves from when I played as a kid, however I have 2 major problems: the account I had as a...
  7. I need help with my Xbox 360 family passcode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox 360 family passcode: I need help resetting family passcode 6df05ed9-032a-466b-9023-5ecda223aaa4
  8. Red dot on xbox 360 E. I need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dot on xbox 360 E. I need help.: I held the pair controller and the eject disk and it flashed 4-1-4-1. i cleaned the veltillation and the slots for cables. Im not sure what else to do 6f5f71de-eed8-429a-b776-e1dc3771971d
  9. I need help with my data on my Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my data on my Xbox 360 game: I have been playing a xbox 360 game on my Xbox series x and I've enjoyed it a lot. The only issue is when I play the same game with the same account on my 360 it doesn't have my saved data from...
  10. I need help with xbox 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with xbox 360 games on xbox series s: Hello xbox, I can't play xbox 360 games on my xbox serise S, but I can't download the account. It says (can't connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection) I've...