Need help with my team?

Discus and support Need help with my team? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am just trying to win one game in "My Team" Domination mode, I get destroyed every game. Any pointers would be great. Is there a Diff settings?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheCyberAthlete, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Need help with my team?

I am just trying to win one game in "My Team" Domination mode, I get destroyed every game. Any pointers would be great. Is there a Diff settings?

:)

TheCyberAthlete, Jan 12, 2014
  2. Need help with my email.

My email address i use to log into xbox live. T

HeldPlace3432, Jan 12, 2014
  3. ShervinDujon
    ShervinDujon Guest
    Need Help With My Account

Okay ummmmm i log in successfully on my xbox account here but when i click "My Account" it says "Ive found a glitch: Need help with my team? o_O and i cant connect to my windows phone -_-

How can i fix this darn "glitch"

Please help me D:

ShervinDujon, Jan 12, 2014
  4. dj LIVE Win User

need ultimate team help

The main thing to focus on early is fielding a team. This means playing with bronze pack players. You should be able to play game offline with a starter team that can build your coins up. Know your collections card sets and start trying to acquire
    those cards for stadiums, and coaches ...

I posted how to play offline games in all madden in another thread so check it out .... good luck...

I've been able to play 44 games so far ...many of them were online games but I began by playing offline....
  5. BM x AJP x Win User

Need Enforcement Team help.

delete your profile hard shutdown your console

Reboot then redownload your profile
    Just tried this, didn't work unfortunately, thanks for the suggestion though.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Need Enforcement Team help.

delete your profile hard shutdown your console

Reboot then redownload your profile
  7. Tenacious T32 Win User

need ultimate team help

I like the concept of the Ultimate Team, but I hate the fact that your limited on the total cards you can carry. Seems like they just want you to burn more cash to buy MS points, to buy coins for card packs.
  8. grimr3apa Win User

need ultimate team help

thanks a lot i'll have to try that this was frustrating me so much
Thema:

Need help with my team?

1. Need help with my team? - Similar Threads - Need help team

2. Can not add a new payment method ,need high level team help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can not add a new payment method ,need high level team help: I had reported this issue to CS, but from their handbook said : Ask the customer to check the issued card to match the right region and do not escalate it. They can not help. I had used my card...
  3. Can not add a new payment method ,need high level team help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can not add a new payment method ,need high level team help: I had reported this issue to CS, but from their handbook said : Ask the customer to check the issued card to match the right region and do not escalate it. They can not help. I had used my card...
  4. Need help from enforcement team to help with multiple communication bans.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help from enforcement team to help with multiple communication bans.: I have been communication banned now 5 different times for 24 hour periods for the same lfg post for posting a link to my twitch. I called xbox support multiple times but they cannot help me and...
  5. I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?: I was banned today for 2 days and need help appealing it. Nobody seems to be able to help. f24c862d-f8ad-4e4b-a82d-fd7e5892f7e3
  6. Need urgent help with the enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need urgent help with the enforcement team: I have a question and need advise. By all means I am not saying I am not saying I am an angel or 100% innocent with what I am going to say. I actually contacted Xbox and they advised me to post...
  7. Need help after incorrectly set lock / activation by Enforcement Team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help after incorrectly set lock / activation by Enforcement Team: Hallo, I have been for example XBOX Ambassador since May 2019. At the beginning of September 2020, I received a permanent lock on XBOX Live from the XBOX Enforcement Team - without warning. I...
  8. Need help getting in contact with refund team.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help getting in contact with refund team.: I requested a refung because a friend purchased a game with my giftcard money, but it was declined because it thinks I played it but it was my friend, I should point out it was only for about an...
  9. i need help to contact xbox enforcement team.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help to contact xbox enforcement team.: Hi guys I need help to get any one of xbox enforcement team email address. my xbox one s got banned and I didn't receive any mail to know the reason why …. I left my little bro play pubg and fifa...
  10. I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.: I have previously contacted Microsoft Customer Service, but they did not remove permissions and tools. I need to contact the law enforcement team to remove it. No contact information for any law...