Need help with my Series S console

Discus and support Need help with my Series S console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to download Series X/S games on my Series S console at all. So, to cover, I have 180 GB free, I have no games currently running, I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DARKANGELxFLARE, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Need help with my Series S console

I am unable to download Series X/S games on my Series S console at all. So, to cover, I have 180 GB free, I have no games currently running, I have unplugged for 5 minutes, full reset, registered, and downloaded a system update, but none of those things have helped me. My console is still reading and being registered as an Xbox One which is beyond wrong. The weirdest part for me is that I can download and play Moonglow Bay, which is X/S optimized, but I cannot download and play Metal:Hellsinger, Shipbreaker, Deathloop, or any others. I am at the end of my rope, and don't know what else to do, can anyone please help me?

:)

DARKANGELxFLARE, Sep 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DARKANGELXFLARE

What happens exactly when you try to download games?
    What message or error code are you receiving?

And I know that this is a bit dumb but please double check if this is the console that you have:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/xbox-one-s

Or this one:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/xbox-series-s

Compare each one with the one that you currently have
  3. DARKANGELxFLARE Win User

Upon looking at the console...I have an Xbox One S. I apologize for taking up your time.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Don't worry!
    Glad to help, and I hope everything's more clear now
  5. MacCraker Win User

Controller refusing to unpair or pair to a system, and pairing to a nonexistant device

Turns out it was somehow trying to connect to either the xbox one s or xbox series s consoles in my house for some reason. Turning them off fixed it.

Sidenote: In all my experiences with wireless xbox controllers (xbox 360, xbox one, xbox series x/s) the sync button needs to be held to be put into pairing mode (quarter ring rotating clockwise /flashing xbox logo), while the button on the console needs a single press, if it helps anyone.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Can’t download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox S

Ok a clearing up seems to be needed

Series S Is a disc-less console

Xbox one s isn't but is NOT a series S

Flight sim 2020 is only series compatible
Thema:

1. Need help with my Series S console - Similar Threads - Need help Series

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  4. I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help: I am currently trying to play games on my new Xbox Series S but each time I try playing a game it doesn't work because quick resume is enabled and when I try to disable the feature on those games...
  5. Need help with finding microphone for s-series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with finding microphone for s-series: hello! I bought the game One Hand Clapping, but it says I need am microphone. What kind do I need to buy if I don't what it combined with headphones? 157b2cb5-c41e-440f-9315-ba9abf035917
  6. series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.: My friends and I are unable to sgin into our Xbox series x and s accounts. We need help from Microsoft or anyone else. 073e8c44-da1d-4393-9e69-5c0b67e27e63
  7. Need help regarding to my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help regarding to my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Technical support about my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 c7177218-1886-4ec6-904e-e1f21281d9b5
  8. Need help Xbox series x gets darker switch from game to other apps

in XboX Insiders
    Need help Xbox series x gets darker switch from game to other apps: Hey I have an Xbox series x. Recently I got lies of p and strange enough the screen gets darker when playing from switching from apps. Does anyone else get that problem and have any advice...
  9. Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s: Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s aff48bde-ef32-409b-9651-3a1152f23329
  10. Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.: I previously sent my controller to be repaired a couple weeks ago as the left bumper was becoming unresponsive. I received it back and the left bumper was working but after a few days of use the...