Need help with my Series S console

Discus and support Need help with my Series S console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to download Series X/S games on my Series S console at all. So, to cover, I have 180 GB free, I have no games currently running, I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DARKANGELxFLARE, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Need help with my Series S console

I am unable to download Series X/S games on my Series S console at all. So, to cover, I have 180 GB free, I have no games currently running, I have unplugged for 5 minutes, full reset, registered, and downloaded a system update, but none of those things have helped me. My console is still reading and being registered as an Xbox One which is beyond wrong. The weirdest part for me is that I can download and play Moonglow Bay, which is X/S optimized, but I cannot download and play Metal:Hellsinger, Shipbreaker, Deathloop, or any others. I am at the end of my rope, and don't know what else to do, can anyone please help me?

:)

DARKANGELxFLARE, Sep 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DARKANGELXFLARE

What happens exactly when you try to download games?
    What message or error code are you receiving?

And I know that this is a bit dumb but please double check if this is the console that you have:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/xbox-one-s

Or this one:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/xbox-series-s

Compare each one with the one that you currently have
  3. DARKANGELxFLARE Win User

Upon looking at the console...I have an Xbox One S. I apologize for taking up your time.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Don't worry!
    Glad to help, and I hope everything's more clear now
  5. ngocphi Win User

Can’t download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox S

Ok a clearing up seems to be needed

Series S Is a disc-less console

Xbox one s isn't but is NOT a series S

Flight sim 2020 is only series compatible
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can’t download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox S

You have an Xbox One S, as there are no disc series S consoles

Xbox One consoles are not technologically capable of playing the game, so you’ll need to purchase a Series console
Thema:

1. Need help with my Series S console - Similar Threads - Need help Series

2. Need help connecting my Xbox series s to my Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting my Xbox series s to my Xbox app: I’ve been trying to connect my Xbox series s to the Xbox app for the past 5 days and it just says “press enable on your console” but there’s nothing that pops up and says enable, can someone help?...
  3. Cannot play game transferred from Xbox One To Xbox Series X, need help

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot play game transferred from Xbox One To Xbox Series X, need help: Title. I transferred Far Cry 5 from my old Xbox to my new one. When I tried to play it, I get the alert “Do you own this game or app?” I went to see it in the Microsoft store and now it says it...
  4. Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x: So I’ve using my wireless Xbox headset for about a year and suddenly I haven’t able to hear chat audio thru my headset, I can hear everything else but no chat audio on any game, I did a hard reset...
  5. Problem with series x, need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with series x, need help: Hello, im Pablo Well, I don’t know if this really goes here, but I need help with a problem. Currently, I own a Samsung 1080P Full Hd TV from 2013, 46 inches. I have noticed that with some titles...
  6. Help Needed: Controller Not Connecting After Shutdown (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Needed: Controller Not Connecting After Shutdown (Xbox Series X): I am having issues connecting my controller after the console has been shut down. When I hold the home button to turn the console on, it either continuously blinks or just lights up and stops...
  7. kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s

in XboX Insiders
    kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s: I recently bought an XBOX series s for $390 and im 2 weeks in with a huge problem. It starts right after the xbox turns on. IT lets out a screeching/screaming sound which is proceeded by a "GET...
  8. I need help with my series x and just everything

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my series x and just everything: So basically I’ve been facing issues these past 2 days, yesterday been trying to install assassins creed odyssey after I bought the gold edition, kept saying installation stopped even though my...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition Xbox Series X - ISSUES WITH DLC. NEED HELP.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition Xbox Series X - ISSUES WITH DLC. NEED HELP.: Hello. I have Xbox series X console, and now i have trouble with dlc, so : When i connect my console to internet , all great, in the game menu showing that all DLC are purchased and installed, dlc...
  10. Xbox series s problems need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s problems need help: I recently bought an xbox series s for Christmas and games do not install. When I click the install button nothing happens. Any reason this happens? My connection is great submitted by...