Need help with my creative city world and I'm starting a new survival sever

Discus and support Need help with my creative city world and I'm starting a new survival sever in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need good modern builders for my creative world and anyone can join my new survival world my gt is: send me a friend request and invite me to a party... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fallout AF, Jul 7, 2014.

  1. Fallout AF
    Fallout AF Guest

    Need help with my creative city world and I'm starting a new survival sever


    Need good modern builders for my creative world and anyone can join my new survival world my gt is:

    send me a friend request and invite me to a party to get the details!!! See ya soon!!!

    :)
     
    Fallout AF, Jul 7, 2014
    #1
  2. iAshHD
    iAshHD Guest
    Minecraft 360 next week

    What's everyone doing now that Creative Mode has been released then? Are you starting a new creative World, or are you editing your old worlds in creative, before playing them in survival?
     
    iAshHD, Jul 7, 2014
    #2
  3. need more minecraft friends

    I am 14 and a good builder and need people to help me to build my city world and post on youtube and play survival mode and creative I invite people that have a mic and 13 and older and No griefing
     
    NateGailley12, Jul 7, 2014
    #3
  4. Lets Flirt
    Lets Flirt Guest

    Need help with my creative city world and I'm starting a new survival sever

    I'M MAKING A MINECRAFT SERIES FOR MY YOUTUBE, I NEED PEOPLE TO HELP ME IN IT. (AGES 9 AND UNDER AND MUST HAVE A MIC) PLEASE VOICE MESSAGE ME THROUGH XBOX IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
     
    Lets Flirt, Jul 7, 2014
    #4
  5. Lets Flirt Win User

    Need help with my creative city world and I'm starting a new survival sever

    I'M MAKING A MINECRAFT SERIES FOR MY YOUTUBE, I NEED PEOPLE TO HELP ME IN IT. (AGES 9 AND UNDER AND MUST HAVE A MIC) PLEASE VOICE MESSAGE ME THROUGH XBOX IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
  6. iAshHD Win User

    Minecraft 360 next week

    What's everyone doing now that Creative Mode has been released then? Are you starting a new creative World, or are you editing your old worlds in creative, before playing them in survival?
  7. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

    Minecraft freezing after 5 seconds playing

    Is your world created on survival mode or creative? I am asking that because one other thing that helped me was to change the mode from one to the other before you start your game. If you started, or last saved in creative, start your game in survival mode
    and vice versa if you saved or started in survival. The problem with this is that if you have been a hard core survival mode person, you will loose the ability to earn achievements when you enter creative mode, at least for that one specific world. This also
    may not work, so you may be taking the chance of loosing your hard core survival world without this helping.
  8. ArminatorX Win User

    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Achievements

    If you ever switched a world to Creative mode, Achievements are disabled for that world, even if you switch back to Survival mode.

    Could it be that you started your world in Creative mode, or temporarily changed the play mode to Creative?
  9. o0StarChaser0o Win User

    Looking for Minecraft Xbox One Edition players

    I'm looking for people to play minecraft on creative and survival want to build a medieval style city but gonna need help I'm 24 maybe be able to learn from u guys I'm online now so add me and message me cheers
Thema:

Need help with my creative city world and I'm starting a new survival sever

Loading...
  1. Need help with my creative city world and I'm starting a new survival sever - Similar Threads - Need help creative

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  10. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...