Need help with my clips they aren't deleting

Discus and support Need help with my clips they aren't deleting in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I need help with my xbox my clips aren't deleting when I delete them they come back submitted by /u/theDsparten [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/theDsparten, Jul 7, 2020.

  1. Need help with my clips they aren't deleting


    I need help with my xbox my clips aren't deleting when I delete them they come back

    submitted by /u/theDsparten
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/theDsparten, Jul 7, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. OpticRJames Win User

    My clips aren't deleting or uploading

    Hi, Roxane. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

    Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

    Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

    1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

    Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

    3. Plug the console power cable back in.

    4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

    Solution 2: Kindly check if there is a pending system update for the console.

    Make sure your console is connected to the internet, and then press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select System > Settings.

    Select System > Updates & downloads.

    Under "Updates", you'll see: Console update available. Select this button to begin your update,

    Solution 3: Try setting up manual DNS settings.

    1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

    2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

    3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

    If the same issue persists, other players are experiencing the same issue right now. Although there is no official announcement yet about the issue. Let's wait until it gets fixed, you can also provide feedback about it using the Report a Problem app which you can download by doing the steps below.

    Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select Store.

    Select Search, and then enter Xbox Report a Problem in the search box.

    Choose the app from the search results, and then select Download.

    Follow the instructions in the section “Report a new problem” to submit your problem report.
  3. Nunya B Win User

    Screenshots will not delete from or upload to the Xbox network.

    Same issues. So I tried to delete a clip in the app and it said it was unable to. I deleted it from the network with the Xbox one and it deleted. I also deleted a clip from the console hard drive along with several screenshots and that works with no issues.

    Sometimes when viewing clips on the network it shows old clips that I've already deleted, but they aren't veiwable. Switching between everything and game clips in manage captures makes them disappear.

    This does not happen when I delete clips or screenshots directly from the Xbox one hard drive.

    I checked network settings and it says NAT type: Open and all services available.

    Still can't delete or upload screenshots at all, only clips.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox stop deleting meaningful clips, i understand your trying to find space for other clips but I can do that manually.I dont even get time to go through the clips I had saved because its all gone.

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    According to Xbox support:

    "Any game clip or screenshot uploaded to the Xbox network that gets no views in 30 days will be deleted. Viewing it yourself counts as a view and saves a capture from deletion."

    It would be best to view your clips, also, for game clips that aren't uploaded to the Xbox network if ever you reset your console they will be removed or deleted as well so make sure to upload them to the Xbox network.

    Make sure to check this link, Karlton: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  5. Kratos Zekk Win User

    My game clips aren't there.

    Yea it was already enabled, i managed to get 3 clips workig last night no idea why it started working however as i havent done anything different. I was playing abit of Modern Warfare last night and got some pretty good shots in with crossbow so i tried
    taking clips while i was playing and they worked, yet anything up to 11 days ago hasnt hasnt recorded other than that including others from Modern Warfare and thats frustrating 😂. Ill try a few other games today and see if its its gonna keep working.
  6. Sayann X Win User

    My game clips aren't there.

    Hello, was the option saves on Xbox Live was enabled? If so, restart your console and go into your capture history. If the option was not enabled in the settings and the recording location was formatted, it was lost.
Thema:

Need help with my clips they aren't deleting

Loading...
  1. Need help with my clips they aren't deleting - Similar Threads - Need help clips

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Need help cant move game clips:(

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help cant move game clips:(: I am having trouble with moving to OneDrive to be able to save my photos. It won't let me move the ones that say "On the Xbox network". when I try to move it, it doesn't get one in and says...
  9. I need help with a clip I made :)0

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a clip I made :)0: Hey, i was just wondering, so i created a fortnite montage and used the song “sunset lover” i think the name is as my voiceover ive restrained from posting it and was wondering if what i did is...
  10. Need help with game clip recordings. I can't seem to get it right.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with game clip recordings. I can't seem to get it right.: How do you record a game clip with kinect? You used to be able to just say "Xbox record that" and it would record the last 30 seconds. For some reason it's not doing that for me anymore. Anyone...