Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here

Discus and support Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am looking for anyone who can help me as the available channels have not responded to my inquires. On 5/1 I spent Microsoft Rewards points (earned... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by xX Burns IV Xx, May 4, 2018.

1. Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here

I am looking for anyone who can help me as the available channels have not responded to my inquires.

On 5/1 I spent Microsoft Rewards points (earned off Bing/Edge) on two Game Pass subscriptions. Within the allotted 24 hours I never received the email with the redemption codes even though the orders both show a status of shipped. The only support option
    was an email one that I used and did receive a response, but they only gave me one out of the two redemption codes I needed and did not address why the emails never arrived. They are not in my spam folder or on any email block list. I need someone to help
    me get both codes so that I can use them, and help figure out why the emails are not coming to me.

Order No.8251dd81-8f02-441e-8494-8e6c0a90c638

Order No.bf4c1ca2-4165-4b84-ba53-1af89902c8c7

Email support SRX1424883962ID

:)

xX Burns IV Xx, May 4, 2018
  2. Rezican
    Rezican Guest
    kicked off xbox by another guy

Ok. So he has hacked your account. What you need to do is contact Xbox Support right away. Here is the phone number: 1-800-4MYXBOX or 800-4MYXBOX,

Rezican, May 4, 2018
  3. Draelren
    Draelren Guest
    Perma-Banned. 4MyXbox sent me here.

Wrong section. You posted in section 03, you want "14: My live account was suspended" or whatever the exact wording says.

Draelren, May 4, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.

Smwutches, May 4, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello xX Burns IV Xx,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello xX Burns IV Xx,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  7. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  8. Rezican Win User

kicked off xbox by another guy

Ok. So he has hacked your account. What you need to do is contact Xbox Support right away. Here is the phone number: 1-800-4MYXBOX or 800-4MYXBOX,
  9. Draelren Win User

Perma-Banned. 4MyXbox sent me here.

Wrong section. You posted in section 03, you want "14: My live account was suspended" or whatever the exact wording says.
  10. apocalypseurza Win User

ugh!! need help

if your getting frustrated here I would suggest calling 1-800-4myxbox and getting xbox to help you.
Thema:

1. Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here - Similar Threads - Need help missing

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  4. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  5. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  6. I need help with my Xbox one x.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my Xbox one x.: It's an Xbox one x, I was playing my game and it shut off on me and now only turn on for a couple of seconds before it turns off. You can hear something happening inside the Xbox, idk what to do...
  7. I need help with this headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with this headset: I have a problem with my wireless RAZOR headset, out of nowhere it just doesn't work at all. None of the buttons do anything and the light has been green for 3-4 hours. I don't what what to do...
  8. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  9. Need help with xbox app on Windows

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with xbox app on Windows: For the last 2 weeks I been trying to use the xbox app on pc and no matter what I do my headset doesn't work in parties. My mic isn't muted in anyway because it shows it working in the test area....
  10. I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...: I missed a letter on my activision email!!! Help!! 7ec6b58c-477e-45d5-824c-964c4151e0b6