Need help with issue on xbox series x

Discus and support Need help with issue on xbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m not receiving any Xbox party or game notifications like either I’ll get party one win my app on my phone and won’t get any on my Xbox or I’ll get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by felisianochacon IV, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Need help with issue on xbox series x

I’m not receiving any Xbox party or game notifications like either I’ll get party one win my app on my phone and won’t get any on my Xbox or I’ll get them on my Xbox but they won’t pop up on my screen and the only time I get them just to receive them is if I turn my notifications off

:)

felisianochacon IV, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I appreciate it. To further isolate the issue, try to use a different profile on your console and see if it receives notifications normally.

Our other option here is to perform an account reputation check. Go to https://account.live.com/reputationcheck and simply follow the steps in verifying your account using your phone number. Once done, restart your console.
  3. felisianochacon IV Win User

I tried all of that and nothing
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's see what we can do about this matter.

Let's try to re-add your account to refresh it.

Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

To further isolate the issue, try using a different account if shows no issue with its notifications.

Another option would be to connect your console on a different network like your mobile data hotspot.
  5. Papo Type R Win User

Cross Gen MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING

It actually does. I got the Series X this holiday at $349, and the same disc is working perfectly. I have determined that the Xbox One X disc drive is trying to read Cross Gen discs differently than Xbox One discs. The disc drive on the Series X doesn’t have this issue. You might need a new disc or you might need to send your Series X for maintenance.
  6. -Aymara- Win User

Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

3. ONLY the Xbox-Series X has this issue, No other, including the Series S which is the “little brother” of the Series X

4. The issue is the Series X
    Are you sure, that the Series S is not affected?
Thema:

1. Need help with issue on xbox series x - Similar Threads - Need help issue

2. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  3. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  4. Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games: Hey everyone, I've been wrestling with a frustrating issue for over two weeks now, and despite my efforts, I can't seem to find a solution. Here's the lowdown: I recently purchased a new monitor...
  5. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  6. Ambassador issue, I need some help

in XboX Insiders
    Ambassador issue, I need some help: Hello there, I’m fairly new so please bare with me. I was informed by a staff on Xbox support chat to discuss my issue in hopes I could get some help A few years ago before the pandemic I was...
  7. I need help with an issue on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with an issue on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: When I go and click on channels for game/party chat. There is a notification at the bottom of the screen that says “disruptive behavior, enforcement, voice, chat, temporary Lee, disabled for...
  8. series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.: My friends and I are unable to sgin into our Xbox series x and s accounts. We need help from Microsoft or anyone else. 073e8c44-da1d-4393-9e69-5c0b67e27e63
  9. I have an issue with inverted colors and need help

in XboX Insiders
    I have an issue with inverted colors and need help: So sadly i cant post any pics of it but everything is black with white outlines and highlighted by light blue, i have 0 idea how to fix it and im incredibly annoyed submitted by...
  10. DVI issue. Need urgent help

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVI issue. Need urgent help: Hi, I have a Xbox Series S and I accidentally set to DVI mode. Now my TV has a blank screen because it’s not on HDMI mode. How do I change it back to HDMI? ae9331fe-a4fa-47ba-a91d-08d4ffaeee01