Need help with hook ups

Discus and support Need help with hook ups in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I hve xbox 1 x. i have an epson 3200 4k projector. i have a yamaha rx-v685 receiver 1 hdmi cable from xbox hdmi out to hdmi in on reveiver. Another... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tony Marinara, Jun 29, 2020.

  1. Need help with hook ups


    I hve xbox 1 x.

    i have an epson 3200 4k projector.

    i have a yamaha rx-v685 receiver

    1 hdmi cable from xbox hdmi out to hdmi in on reveiver. Another hdmi from hdmi out on receiver to epson.

    home screen is on screen no problem and hear audio while navigating menus. When i insert a blu ray the screen turn blue and i see the blu ray logo. After that the screen goes black and thats it. If i hit the home button i can hear the swoosh sound but
    the screen doesnt change. I can plug the cable directly from the projector to the Xbox and get video but no audio. I can start playing the movie and switch the cables back to the original setting and hear the audio, but still will not get video.

    any advice?

    :)
     
    Tony Marinara, Jun 29, 2020
    #1
  2. Tony Marinara Win User

    Need help with hook ups

    I have done that, but isnt that not true 4k? Does it matter?
  3. NaZoooom Win User

    Need help with hook ups

    Hi Tony Marinara,

    Have tried connecting it as shown on the Connect your Xbox One console to a sound system support page?

    The Xbox One X is connected to the Epson projector via HDMI and to the receiver via a digital audio (TOSLink) cable.
  4. Noble 29 Win User

    I NEED HELP HOOKING UP TO BUNGIE.Net

    What you need to do is use the email that you used when you FIRST signed up for Xbox Live. It doesn't have to be a Windows Live email address. For example, I used my "yahoo.com" email address when I first created my Live account, so that's the one I use
    to sign into Xbox.com, Halo Waypoint, and Bungie.net.
  5. PhantomOfSpades Win User

    Recently purchased Terraria. Need help with weapons, armor, vanity, mana, etc.

    I no longer need help on Terraria a friend of mine hooked me up
  6. MyFrozenEskimo Win User

    Looking For Girl Gamers O:

    i have a few female gaming friends and i could hook you up if you need help :)
Thema:

Need help with hook ups

Loading...
  1. Need help with hook ups - Similar Threads - Need help hook

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  10. Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ...

    in XboX Networking Hardware
    Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ...: Bright House Network (ISPs): Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox 360 and white wireless adapter with one antenna.. I have bright house internet but no computer...