Need help with Gta v online Jail break finale

Discus and support Need help with Gta v online Jail break finale in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help with GTA V Online Jail break heist finale. I need someone who has done it before and knows what to do. Add me on xbox live GT: system:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Janski80, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Janski80
    Janski80 Guest

I need help with GTA V Online Jail break heist finale. I need someone who has done it before and knows what to do.

Add me on xbox live GT:

system: xbox 360

:)

Janski80, Dec 4, 2016
  2. J0RDZ1207
    J0RDZ1207 Guest
    Gta online Xbox one

hi I have bought gta v off the store with shark code and was playing online last night and went to go play and it says gta online service not avaible and I checked the rockstar gta online status and it all seems fine just need some help thanks. Jordan

J0RDZ1207, Dec 4, 2016
  3. GTA 5 on Xbox One / PS4 Boosted To 30 Players Online

Cant fuckin wait to finally get to play GTA V online.

Jackk_Ripp3rr, Dec 4, 2016
  4. Pixel Elite293 Win User

Connecting To Xbox Live Gold

thank you guys I contacted Microsoft and I can FINALLY play gta v online.
  5. AppointedBean81 Win User

GTA Online FAQ/Information thread

Do you need to download the GTA V online updates to play GTA Online?
  6. iAshHD Win User

360 or next gen ?

[quote user="LegendOfGta"]

Hmm, buy GTA: V on the Ol' Reliable that is my Xbox 360 or pay for an Xbox ONE, which will surely break down DAY ONE and fall apart the minute I install it AND pay for GTA: V to watch it get ejected at 90 mph from a malfunctioning disc tray? Hmm, WELL I'M
    STUMPED!!!

[/quote]

GTA V will more than likely be my final game for 360, after that, it's onto either the PS4 or Xbox One.
  7. iAshHD Win User

Can the 360 handle GTA 5 hardware performance wise?? Anyone concerned that it cant?

The 360 will handle GTA V fine.

From the trailer, it doesn't look worlds different to GTA IV. Same engine (tweaked), same tech.

Expect the GTA which follows GTA V (no doubt on the Xbox '720') to be the next 'ground breaking' GTA.
  8. Zach Birchfield Win User

Why can't I play gta online with gta5 game disc?

I got the GTA V it includes GTA v and GTA V online with criminal enterprise starter pack and I cant play GTA online idk what's going on with that do u have to get game pass for it.
Thema:

1. Need help with Gta v online Jail break finale - Similar Threads - Need help Gta

2. I bought the GTA V serie X but I can't install in my Xbox serie X, I need Help. I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the GTA V serie X but I can't install in my Xbox serie X, I need Help. I bought...: Hola I have the Xbox serie X so I bought the GTA V for Xbox serie x at Walmart, the game have 2 discs. I can't install the game and I don't know why, it's possible someone help me. Thanks!!...
  3. Reinstallation of GTA V issue. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstallation of GTA V issue. Need help: Hey, I'm currently having a problem with my Xbox one regarding GTA V. When I was reinstalling it, it stopped installing halfway through, saying I didn't have the necessary amount of gigabytes. I...
  4. I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help: So I’m having issues with gta 5 servers anyways I can fix my router I know its my router but don’t know what it is. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  5. I need help by getting my gta 5 account back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help by getting my gta 5 account back.: Greetings, at the 2018 christmas, i have bought for myself the gta 5, but that in a new account that i have made, because ive lost my main acc password, after a few months, i got my account back,...
  6. Need help activating my GTA IV code on the Xbox website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help activating my GTA IV code on the Xbox website: I've been trying to activate my GTA IV code for a long, long time. But everytime I go to the xbox page to activate my game key, an error pops up. Any help would be appreciated as I've been trying...
  7. I need help Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, what can i do? xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, what can i do? xbox360: Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, i cant play gta v online on my xbox360 but why? 0ea41ce8-44af-4587-a2d3-417565d5b28e
  8. Need help if willing, GTA 5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help if willing, GTA 5.: does anyone mind helping me on GTA Online realy quick? I just need someone to invite me to Survival - Boneyard and after it starts you don't have to play you can't just exit. I'm just wanting to...
  9. I need help. Last night I was playing GTA online when all of a sudden my Xbox lagged out and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help. Last night I was playing GTA online when all of a sudden my Xbox lagged out and ...: Please help me on this, I contacted Microsoft support last night and they were less than useful 04475454-89db-4403-b1d1-841f75f8f59a
  10. Need help installing gta 5 on my xbox 360. Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help installing gta 5 on my xbox 360. Please help: for christmas my friend gave me her used xbox and a gta 5 game she brought off amazon. I spent the whole day yesterday and this morning trying to install but it won't work. I put in disc 1, and my...