Need help with Dolby Access

Discus and support Need help with Dolby Access in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox One X keeps telling me that I need to update it. However when I tried to update the app, the installation just stops, without any explanation.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SomeElvenGamer, Jan 23, 2022.

  1. Need help with Dolby Access


    My Xbox One X keeps telling me that I need to update it. However when I tried to update the app, the installation just stops, without any explanation. So I tried reinstalling it, but when I try to reinstall the app, it just stops again without any explanation. I know it can't be lack of storage space, because I have 1.8 TB left, so I'm not sure what to do at this point.

    :)
     
    SomeElvenGamer, Jan 23, 2022
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Need help with Dolby Access

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Can you unplug your external hard drive. Then do this

    - Go to Settings > System > Storage.

    - On the Manage storage devices screen, select: Clear local saved games.

    - Restart your console

    Afterwards try installing the game to the internal drive. Don't plug the external drive yet. If you don't have space on the internal, move some games to the external first before you begin.
  3. No One IX Win User

    Netflix Dolby Atmos titles not playing on xbox one S

    Hi

    If you had purchased the unlock for the Dolby Atmos for headphones on PC or previously on Xbox, you need to also download the Dolby Access app on your Xbox for the configuration.

    Once you open it, guides you on how to set up Dolby Atmos for headphones and your surround system.

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/p/dolby-access/9n0866fs04w8?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

    https://www.dolby.com/us/en/apps/access/pc-xbox.html

    Hope this helps
  4. iTsFx Win User

    I am unable to enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones on my Xbox one

    Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

    If you have already confirmed that your headset device supports Dolby Atmos and have configured the audio settings on your Xbox, here are a few more steps you can try to enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones on your Xbox One:

    Check if you have an active Dolby Atmos license: To enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones, you need an active Dolby Atmos license. To check if you have an active license, go to the Microsoft Store on your Xbox One, search for "Dolby Access," and check if it says "Owned" next to the app. If it doesn't, you may need to purchase the app to get the license.

    Install and setup the Dolby Access App: If you have an active Dolby Atmos license, make sure that you have downloaded and installed the Dolby Access app on your Xbox One. Once the app is installed, launch it and follow the instructions to set up Dolby Atmos for Headphones.
  5. Georges C. Win User

    Setting up xbox for dolby atmos speakers

  6. JamesWenham1 Win User

    Will Microsoft every update the UHD blu ray player to be able to stream atmos?? It’s a joke

    I have dolby support - and dolby access. It works perfectly wirh netflix, atmos games, you tube etc, its purely thr UHD player ane or does not support dolby atmos. Needs an update from microsoft
Thema:

Need help with Dolby Access

Loading...
  1. Need help with Dolby Access - Similar Threads - Need help Dolby

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  4. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  5. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  6. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  7. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  8. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  9. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...
  10. Need help with dolby digital audio

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help with dolby digital audio: I bought a Xbox series S yesterday and I’m running into issues getting the audio to work. I use a Lovesac Stealthtech via e-ARC on my LG C2 tv. However I’m not getting any audio options other than...