Need Help with age restriction on xbox One account
Discus and support Need Help with age restriction on xbox One account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want my kid to buy a game, but it keeps saying above his users restriction. I tried to allow him to purchase by changing the settings on the parent... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HarleySweetie, Feb 20, 2023.
Thema:
Need Help with age restriction on xbox One account
Loading...
-
Need Help with age restriction on xbox One account - Similar Threads - Need Help age
-
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
i need help with age restrictions
in XBoX Accessibilityi need help with age restrictions: Hi, my dad set me as an administrator in the Microsoft store so I wouldn't have problems with age restrictions and stuff by when I go into the Xbox app, I can't install any games that aren't E and... -
i need help to remove age restriction
in XBoX Accessibilityi need help to remove age restriction: hi need help to remove age restriction i have attempted to remove it myself. but no matte what i do i can't remove it. can someone remove it for me? 788a34e2-e171-4b08-a8c7-fe9d76207572 -
I need help changing my age on Asphalt 8 Airborne
in XBoX Games and AppsI need help changing my age on Asphalt 8 Airborne: When I was setting up an Asphalt 8 account I was doing just fine. I then wanted to watch a video to get the free rewards. I tried to watch it but it just wouldn't load. I saw that all the other... -
Need help with download and installation of Age of Empires 3
in XBoX Games and AppsNeed help with download and installation of Age of Empires 3: Hello all, I purchased AOE 3 from amazon march 2016. I download and installed it but no shortcut was created so i had no way to launch the game. I contacted customer support and they walked me... -
Need help with an Age Of Empires disk
in XBoX Games and AppsNeed help with an Age Of Empires disk: I lost the disk to Age Of Empires 2 Age Of Kings and I was wondering if anyone could help me, the game files are on my computer but when I attempt to play single player it says I need a disc. Is... -
I Need Help With My Age Details
in XBoX on ConsolesI Need Help With My Age Details: it won't let me on the insider hub d84d5c23-5b9a-4a65-b2df-9332c71ef8fb