Need help with activity. Can't find the under category

Discus and support Need help with activity. Can't find the under category in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i tryed to do the report a problem feedback activity. Were you are supposed to have apps as main category and RAP quest as a under category. But i... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Taco_King00, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Need help with activity. Can't find the under category

So i tryed to do the report a problem feedback activity. Were you are supposed to have apps as main category and RAP quest as a under category. But i can't find it. So is it me being blind or whats going on?

submitted by /u/Taco_King00
    [link] [comments]

/u/Taco_King00, Aug 20, 2022
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox Ambassador Program - (email) You made it to gold tier

ambassador section you can find it under private categories
  3. Smwutches Win User

How do I finish redeeming my code?

Under Games and Apps you should see a category on the left that says "Full Library", you'll find Ready to Install under there.

If it's not listed there, then you'll need to make sure you were signed into the correct account when you redeemed the code.
  4. User-Mike Win User

question about the Xbox One Backwards Compatibility list?

Hi TheJackah,

Thank you for the reply. I will post my topic there but first, can you help me and tell me where to find the Gaming & Achievement forum category? So, I can post this in a forum under that category.

Thank you
  5. Tripping Crutch Win User

Nurburgring Available Today For Free

I downloaded Nurburgring but how do i access it, under what category can i find it?
  6. BigRedBoi3 Win User

WINDOWS LIVE

If you have the receipt, then take this route.

Take a picture of the receipt, the game key, and the game case (make sure it's legible in all pictures)

Click on the link below.

Under Contact Category: Select product and services

Under Contact Sub-category: Select product specification.

You will get an error, we can't find your specific blah blah blah, click next.

Click proceed to email. In the email type your issue, attach the pictures and Square Enix (they do the support for Eidos interactive) should help you clear things up. Hope this helps and good luck.

support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php
Thema:

Need help with activity. Can't find the under category

1. Need help with activity. Can't find the under category - Similar Threads - Need help activity

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  7. I need help with Xbox Developer Mode activation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with Xbox Developer Mode activation: I've been following the guide in https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/devkit-activation and I'm trying to complete step 5. "Register an app developer account in Partner Center."...
  8. Need help with contacting you guys to activate a code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with contacting you guys to activate a code: I got a 100 dollar gift card as a present and it has been activated so need help please 81b06ace-824f-4b38-a790-796dfd6171e3
  9. Need help with active game pass ultimate no games working!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with active game pass ultimate no games working!!: Hello I have an issue since Sunday. I renewed my subscription and after that I can’t start to play any game. It’s says to join ultimate or this game requires a game pass ultimate. Reported it to...
  10. i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help: So, here's the deal, I come home and I want to play on my Xbox, but my account has been Flagged for suspicious activity. So I go to submit a form so I can get it unlocked, but I've done that about...