Need help with Account temporarily suspended

Discus and support Need help with Account temporarily suspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Need help with my account being suspended 3aacfa76-d77f-44f5-9f32-2aae6e437637 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by terry2526, Jun 23, 2018.

1. terry2526
    terry2526 Guest

Need help with my account being suspended

:)

terry2526, Jun 23, 2018
  2. Account temporarily suspended

my account got temporarily suspended for sending junk messages please help gamer tag: FatTennisPro9

LittleJCSmoove1, Jun 23, 2018
  3. R6DOBRUNO
    R6DOBRUNO Guest
    Account temporarily suspended

Hi! so, about 2 months ago, my account was "temporarily" suspended. every time i try log in that message appears:

Your account has been temporarily suspended.

Someone may have used your *MY EMAIL* account to send too much junk or did something that violates the Microsoft Services Agreement. What do you need to do? Contact Customer Service. We'll ask you a few questions and help make sure your account is safe.

And i dont know why it was suspended because when it happened i was offline. i'm not able to play on my account due to this problem. can someone help me?

R6DOBRUNO, Jun 23, 2018
  4. Need help with Account temporarily suspended

Hello XxSupremeModsxX

I understand where you’re coming from however the Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account
    at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy
    & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
    Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.
    - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click
    here

JerrminRangwani, Jun 23, 2018
  5. JerrminRangwani Win User

Hello XxSupremeModsxX

I understand where you’re coming from however the Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account
    at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy
    & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
    Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.
    - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click
    here
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Account Temporarily Suspended

Hello Ben,

Is this in reference to the Account Temporarily Suspended Article?

Check the support page for us, but unfortunately further investigation may not be performed here within the forums as we do not carry the proper tools for reviewing accounts, for this our
    Customer Support Team would need to be reached.

Attempt this for us and let us know if the information was helpful.

Best wishes!
  7. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. Banerr Win User

Account Temporarily Suspended

I have several years with my own but I'm just going to play a year with the live and yesterday for no reason I was suspended, check my email and saw that it was suspended temporarily gives me reason why I temporarily suspended, and review and only I indicates
    the date that I was suspended and the date on which it will restore me but gives me no reason why this suspension. I would like to know why and I did for that suspended me? and if I can remove the suspension at this time?
  9. Julian_ Win User

What do you mean by 'it didn't change anything'? It should at least give you the reason for your suspension as well as the option to request a case review (see the second link I posted).
Thema:

1. Need help with Account temporarily suspended - Similar Threads - Need help Account

2. I need help with my account and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my account and xbox: I haven't used my xbox since friday, went to use it yesterday on Monday and it was fine until Monday evening when everything was slow and if I clicked on a app it would freeze for a minute then it...
  3. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  4. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  5. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  6. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  7. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  8. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...
  9. I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help: I can’t get into my Xbox account because I forgot the email 4a2496fb-caa6-449e-803a-05a4b29a2ba9
  10. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...