Need help with account issues on ps4 minecraft

Discus and support Need help with account issues on ps4 minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I redownloaded minecraft and wanted to play a realm my friend joined but it signed me out of my account so I decided to create a new one cause I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shaluki, May 23, 2023.

1. Shaluki
    Shaluki Guest

So I redownloaded minecraft and wanted to play a realm my friend joined but it signed me out of my account so I decided to create a new one cause I dont have the email for my original anymore. Unfortunately it wont let me make a new one and wants me to sign into my old one which I cannot do. Im stumped

:)

Shaluki, May 23, 2023
  2. Shaluki Win User

Thank you I'll try to recover it but I dont know if it'll work cause I really dont remember what email I used and I tried all my current emails I have
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Shaluki, if maybe you previously linked a phone number to that account, you can try to put that number instead of the email.

If you're not able to recover the account at the end, I can recommend you to use a different PSN account to play Minecraft and link it to this new Microsoft account you recently created.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Shaluki, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble linking your Microsoft account with Minecraft on your PS4.

I want to let you know that at the moment you can link only one Microsoft account to Minecraft, if you decide to unlink it, you can link only the originally linked account.

You can review this information and more in the next article
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

In this situation I can recommend you to try recovering the Microsoft account you used first. For that you can follow and try one or each of the methods provided in this thread
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

And as a last resource you can submit the Microsoft account recovery form if you're not able to perform none of the methods provided on the thread.
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Logging in on ps4

Ps4 received the Bedrock version of Minecraft, meaning it is crossplay enabled now. However you need to have a Microsoft account to be able to play with your friends on other platforms.

There is some issues with the linking/signing in of accounts on PS4.
  6. DakkaRaptor Win User

Microsoft login fails for ps4 minecraft

Hi there for the ps4 version of minecraft please go to a support page or forum for sony as microsoft does not own ps4. Also with it being an issue for minecraft please go to a minecraft/mojang support page or forum for help resolving this issue thank you.
Thema:

1. Need help with account issues on ps4 minecraft - Similar Threads - Need help account

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. I need help with my account and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my account and xbox: I haven't used my xbox since friday, went to use it yesterday on Monday and it was fine until Monday evening when everything was slow and if I clicked on a app it would freeze for a minute then it...
  5. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  6. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  7. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  8. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  9. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  10. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...