Need help with account and console suspension/ban

Discus and support Need help with account and console suspension/ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello to whoever may be reading this, I am sending this through all avenues and platforms that I have access to, my name is Joshua, and my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jay Money3, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Jay Money3
    Jay Money3 Guest

Hello to whoever may be reading this, I am sending this through all avenues and platforms that I have access to, my name is Joshua, and my xbox gamertag is jdog7497101. My account has been suspended and I have been console banned for seemingly no reason. I sent my appeal to you all and received back that I was declined. You gave me a bullet list of reasons as to why I might have been and none seemed to apply to me, no specific evidence was provided to me being guilty. And I was given no opportunity to give my side and prove my innocence. You said that I was being suspended for harassment, but I have no idea as to how I harassed. I would like to speak to someone directly from the enforcement and hopefully be put in contact via phone or email to try and resolve this. Gaming is so vital to me, it allows me to escape reality, to interact with friends, and to have my console and all those years of memories stripped away for seemingly no reason at all, shatters me. I have been an Xbox member for 5+ years now and have enjoyed every second of it. I just want to share my side of the story and not be blocked off from doing so. And get back to gaming, which I love.

I’ve been in contact with Xbox support and, they have been very helpful with this process but they said that their power is limited. But I talked it out with them, and the phone calls are recorded, if this helps at all and you would like to take a listen or hear them vouch, or here it from me personally, please take a listen. The case numbers are Case #[mod removed] and Service Request #[mod removed]

I wish for you all to look into my account deeply, every text, chat, or word I have ever said. You will find that for the most part I am a kind person who cares deeply for others. Also, it has been brought to my attention since this ordeal and my appeal through communication through others and I would like to mention, that my cousin had been console banned approximately two months ago and all of his accounts with them (His primary being [mod removed]). He had an account on my console (with the gamertag [mod removed]) that I would access from time to time for a fresh change of scenery, a new start in a game that I had progressed in, or to let my brother play on to not affect my progress. but I did not know that he had been banned and if I did I would have never even touched them. I understand that this may be the reason I was banned. But, his account(s) have no relation to mine or my console. So please just ban his account and remove it from mine as I want no association with it at all, I wish he would have been upfront and honest with and I hope that this is not the reason as his actions have no correlation to me.

I hope that you reconsider, lessen my sentence from indefinite, or even let me send another appeal, whatever I have to do in order to get my account/console back. I would especially wish to talk to someone on the enforcement team about this to explain my side. And I am man enough to admit if I’m wrong and accept the consequences for my actions, and if provided the evidence for my guilt, I will accept them, but I also want to prove my innocence, to retain something precious and valuable to me. Something that I have spent money, countless hours, and dedicated a lot of love to. I just want my gaming back and will do anything to have it. Please if your reading this forward this and pass this on to higher ups so they can see and hopefully connect me. Thank you for your time.

:)

Jay Money3, Nov 18, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Console bans are not appealable

And once you appeal thats it nor will they go into details

And s phone line will be useless as it would just be robocalled and you'd never got thru

Support has no say on enforcement matters
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jay

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Also, console bans are not issued randomly. The enforcement team investigate carefully your account and the use of your device before issuing a permanent suspension.

You can check more about device bans here:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

“An Xbox device suspension is only issued in extreme cases and for the most serious of violations. Here are a few of the reasons that a device suspension or ban is issued:
    Xbox console tampering, such as physically opening an Xbox console and modifying the hardware to play illegitimate or unauthorized software
    Online fraud, such as phishing, account theft, or other attempts to defraud Microsoft or other players
    Repeated and serious violations of the Microsoft Services Agreement that establish a clear pattern of nefarious activity”
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Unfortunately no one can give you an answer, but it’s okay if you want to keep trying

You’re welcome
  5. Jay Money3 Win User

Hey Josef, thank you for your response and your time. Its more or less that I am just perplexed as to WHY I got banned. They didn't give me specific evidence or proof as to why I did nor did they give me the opportunity to prove my innocence. If it was harassment like they said, what did I say specifically? Or if it really is because of my cousin's account like mentioned above then why was MY console and account banned. The lack of communication is frustrating, and it is almost as if they are telling me that I was wrong and committed a crime without telling me what it is or letting me defend myself. I don't know what to do, and it seems that there is nothing I can do which is even more frustrating.

You said that:

“An Xbox device suspension is only issued in extreme cases and for the most serious of violations. Here are a few of the reasons that a device suspension or ban is issued:
    Xbox console tampering, such as physically opening an Xbox console and modifying the hardware to play illegitimate or unauthorized software
    Online fraud, such as phishing, account theft, or other attempts to defraud Microsoft or other players
    Repeated and serious violations of the Microsoft Services Agreement that establish a clear pattern of nefarious activity”

But harassment doesn't fall under this, so I do not know how this would constitute a permanent ban.

Thank you for all your help, I am going to continue to try and exhaust all my resources to get this sorted out as I believe that I truly am innocent, and have nothing more left to lose.
  6. VernierSlake Win User

banned for no known reason

You need to post in account suspensions if it's a GT ban or read the console ban FAQ if it's a console ban.
Thema:

1. Need help with account and console suspension/ban - Similar Threads - Need help account

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  4. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  5. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  6. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  7. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...
  8. I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help: I can’t get into my Xbox account because I forgot the email 4a2496fb-caa6-449e-803a-05a4b29a2ba9
  9. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  10. Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...: "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system, please contact support". This is the message that pops up when I try linking my xbox account to my epic account, I...