Need help with a product issue. I mistakenly over scratched my Xbox game pass ultimate. So...

Discus and support Need help with a product issue. I mistakenly over scratched my Xbox game pass ultimate. So... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I mistakenly overscratched my Xbox game pass Can you please assist me e82085c5-6b01-441c-8d4f-7b9f72ce5dc9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Prince Dube, Jan 8, 2023.

  1. Prince Dube
    Prince Dube Guest

    Need help with a product issue. I mistakenly over scratched my Xbox game pass ultimate. So...


    I mistakenly overscratched my Xbox game pass

    Can you please assist me

    :)
     
    Prince Dube, Jan 8, 2023
    #1
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Need help with a product issue. I mistakenly over scratched my Xbox game pass ultimate. So I'm missing some numbers. Can you assist me?

    Hello Prince, sorry to hear you're having trouble.

    Unfortunately no one here can help with this. But what you can do is log in to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and start a chat. When you get to a fellow gamer ask to be escalated to a Microsoft Advocate.

    Please remember that only an Advocate can help so do not share the card info with anyone other than them. :)
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Question about account plans.

    The parts that you're missing are included with Game Pass Ultimate. It sounds like you may have been mistakenly paying for 2 different subscriptions before or cancelled the Ultimate subscription.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Minecraft Dungeons

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    It means you need to have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription. The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also includes Xbox Live Gold so you will be needing either Xbox Live Gold or an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox Gamepass for PC

    Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Just a friendly reminder though that to use the cloud gaming feature you will be needing an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

    Also, if you're on Xbox Console, PC Game Pass will not work from there. You'll need an Xbox Game Pass for Console or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. MichaelKelso1 Win User

    Ultimate Game Pass on PC and XBox Console

    Thanks for the quick response @ngocphi. So it sound like he needs to get another game pass for the PC. I am getting messages that MS is having server issues. I might wait those out. The Ultimate game pass says it includes game pass for console and PC,
    as well as XBox Gold Live. The way they describe it, it sure looks like I should be able to use the ultimate game pass on both devices.

    This is what is in the product description on the
    site
    :

    Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Xbox Series consoles, and Windows 10 PC (excludes Windows 10 in S mode and on ARM devices), and stream select games (where
    available) to your supported devices. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits.
Thema:

Need help with a product issue. I mistakenly over scratched my Xbox game pass ultimate. So...

Loading...
  1. Need help with a product issue. I mistakenly over scratched my Xbox game pass ultimate. So... - Similar Threads - Need help product

  2. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  3. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  4. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  5. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  6. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  7. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  8. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...
  9. Need help with Rocket league, xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help with Rocket league, xbox: I bought a Rocket League pack from Xbox because I received a gift card, and to use it, I bought the pack on the Xbox store, thinking about redeeming it with Cloud Gaming, but I discovered that...
  10. Need help - Purchased a game in 2019 and it says product key was already used but it's not...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Need help - Purchased a game in 2019 and it says product key was already used but it's not...: Please fix this or give me a new code ASAP. Screen shots : [mod removed-personal information] FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aad0cc81-681e-4a46-a59a-87d7733f73dd