Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.

Discus and support Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was told by Minecraft support to contact you guys since my Minecraft account had been migrated to an outlook email that got hacked, therefore losing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ArabMC, Apr 27, 2023.

1. ArabMC
    ArabMC Guest

Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.

I was told by Minecraft support to contact you guys since my Minecraft account had been migrated to an outlook email that got hacked, therefore losing my Minecraft account. I need help linking it to a new account. I have the transaction id and the original email I used for the account, but I have lost access to said email. So I need help linking it to my new one instead. The account was fully compromised, I tried everything to get back in but nothing worked.

:)

ArabMC, Apr 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Technically, they can never transfer your Minecraft account to a different Microsoft account. It is still the same account but what happened was that your Microsoft account's primary email address and security information were possibly all replaced with new ones.

The best option here is to know the current alias or primary email address of the account that the hacker put into your account because you need to use the current one to start the recovery by using the links above.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Just to set your expectation, due to our account safety and security, only us the account owners have the ability to recover our accounts and verify their ownership. Even a Microsoft Support cannot recover our accounts on our behalf because they're protected by the security information we have setup on our accounts which we only have access to.

Since your email address was replaced already, you cannot use your own email address to recover your account. You must know the current email address of your account which must be the hacker’s email address to start the account recovery process. Without it, you cannot start the recovery process because it's the primary key of your account.

I suggest to check your email history or mailboxes (inbox, spam/junk folder) to find traces of the new email address that's currently linked to your original account. If the account was added to an Xbox console, it would be best to check it from there too.

If you knew the current email, you may try to reset the account password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before starting an account recovery.

If it doesn’t work, try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr

You may also use the Microsoft’s interactive tool here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about what happened. I know how that feels. Unfortunately, once your Minecraft account is migrated to a Microsoft account, it can no longer be undone. There's no way to transfer your game license or game data from one account to another. You must recover the Microsoft account itself to get back access to your games or licenses.
  5. ArabMC Win User

Ok, I lost access to the account, and the email the Minecraft account was migrated to was changed so I wouldn’t be able to gain anything from accessing it anyway. What should I do?
  6. ArabMC Win User

Of course I remember the email, problem is, the person who hacked it transferred the Minecraft account to their email, then deleted MY outlook account.
Thema:

1. Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked. - Similar Threads - Need help Minecraft

2. I need help playing Minecraft online again

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help playing Minecraft online again: I've been playing Minecraft online on my Xbox for years and it's had no problem but when I got a monthly game pass and it ended Minecraft just said something like "you can't play online because...
  3. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  4. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  5. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  6. I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft: I am playing on PS4 Bedrock Minecraft, my world was corrupted because my dad's girlfriend's son unplugged it while i was playing, I don't have any backups, the name method didn't work, how do I...
  7. I need help with my minecraft (JAVA Edition) mojang account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my minecraft (JAVA Edition) mojang account.: I missed the chance to migrate my account to a Microsoft. And I cannot follow the post-migration steps because I forgot the password. I tired using the "forgot password" link in the minecraft...
  8. need help with settings to join friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help with settings to join friends in minecraft: i cannot join my friends in minecraft, when i try to change my settings, it tells me i am unable to do so and that it is because i am part of a xbox family group, though i am not. Can anyone help...
  9. I need help getting my Minecraft account back because it’s suspended right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting my Minecraft account back because it’s suspended right now: I’m suspended on Minecraft from my other account and i don’t know why but It says I can’t play multiplayer games anymore I’m devastated because I always followed the rules and policy and nice to...
  10. My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher: His Minecraft Launcher doesn't work When he open the Launcher, he gets the error "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.4297127D64EC6_1.3.7.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe\G... X C:\Program...