Need help with 4k on Xbox one S !

Discus and support Need help with 4k on Xbox one S ! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I could do with some advice on setting up my TV/Xbox for 4k. The picture when in menus on 4k games is perfect, clearly alot better than when i had the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by z I VaLiaNT I z, Apr 21, 2019.

  1. Need help with 4k on Xbox one S !


    I could do with some advice on setting up my TV/Xbox for 4k. The picture when in menus on 4k games is perfect, clearly alot better than when i had the OG xbox...but when i play any 4k game there is a thin blurred line around the edge of the screen (like
    a frame) whenever i move or turn camera etc.. And there is sometimes really bad motion blur on the whole screen if i turn the camera quickly or on racing games when the screen is moving fast.

    Im not sure if i need to change settings on either my TV or Xbox to fix this? Or is this a common problem?

    Any advice would be appreciated!

    This is my TV if that helps..

    https://www.panasonic.com/uk/support/discontinued-products/televisions/tx-58ex750b.html

    :)
     
    z I VaLiaNT I z, Apr 21, 2019
    #1
  2. Mister Mascot Win User

    Bluray image off centre

    Hey there lechine1,

    We're going to need a few more details on this. Are you using an Xbox One console or an Xbox One S console outputting in 4K? If it's an Xbox One S Console, please use this guide to help with troubleshooting.

    Troubleshooting 4K and HDR on Xbox One S


    Let us know!
  3. RitualTrain069 Win User
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Gaming with 4k on Xbox One S

    Xbox One S and X does not support 4K at 120hz and to get 4K at 120hz you need a HDMI 2.1 port on both console and TV,

    also the Xbox One S is a 1080p console that upscales to 4K unlike the One X which is 4K console.
  5. Michael20003 Win User

    Bluray image off centre

    Hey there lechine1,

    We're going to need a few more details on this. Are you using an Xbox One console or an Xbox One S console outputting in 4K? If it's an Xbox One S Console, please use this guide to help with troubleshooting.

    Troubleshooting 4K and HDR on Xbox One S


    Let us know!
    I am having the exact same problem also. The troubleshooting guide does not address it at all.
  6. Rylaker Win User

    This is the best xbox 360 display settings?

    Yes, the 360 can output up to 1080p, but not 4k. For 4k you will need a Xbox One S or Xbox One X.
Thema:

Need help with 4k on Xbox one S !

Loading...
  1. Need help with 4k on Xbox one S ! - Similar Threads - Need help

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  9. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  10. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...