NEED HELP WITH 144 HERTZ, XBOX ONE X, SAMSUNG JG56

Discus and support NEED HELP WITH 144 HERTZ, XBOX ONE X, SAMSUNG JG56 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just got a new monitor, a Samsung JG56, it supports 144 hertz. At first I couldn't find the option for it until I changed my Display override to HDMI,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DawsonXD, Sep 6, 2020.

  1. /u/DawsonXD
    /u/DawsonXD Guest

    NEED HELP WITH 144 HERTZ, XBOX ONE X, SAMSUNG JG56


    Just got a new monitor, a Samsung JG56, it supports 144 hertz. At first I couldn't find the option for it until I changed my Display override to HDMI, i was then able to change it to 120 hertz. Now when I check my monitor menu it says its still at 60 hertz, Ive looked through the whole menu and there is nothing. Also I can't turn on freesync which is on the monitor.

    submitted by /u/DawsonXD
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/DawsonXD, Sep 6, 2020
    #1
  2. HaoWang23rpi Win User

    Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

    it only happens to the Xbox X series + Samsung TV. I have Xbox one and a sony TV as well. I tried Xbox X series + Sony TV and Xbox one + Samsung TV. both work...
  3. OpticRJames Win User

    Does a 144hz monitor still work on the Xbox Series X will it detect?

    Hi, Casper. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

    The 144 Hz monitor should work fine with an Xbox Series X console. Make sure you set the refresh rate properly in the Xbox Series X settings.
  4. dr1edker Win User

    Unable to 120Hz at 1440p Even Though Monitor Supports 144Hz at 1440p

    Is it possible to change the framerate from 144 to 120hz on monitor ( AOC AGON AG322QC4 )
    Becoyse what i know is that on samsung c32hg70 it is possible to set framerate on 120hz - so , we can play 1440p/120hz with freesync on
  5. AngelObullets Win User

    Fortnite Xbox 1x 120hz

    Hi there jognoh1

    What is your question?. As in video hertz or Sound hertz?.
  6. MisterClever0ne Win User

    What do you play on?

    playing on 55' Samsung qled 4k with xbox one x! picture is so sharp!
Thema:

NEED HELP WITH 144 HERTZ, XBOX ONE X, SAMSUNG JG56

Loading...
  1. NEED HELP WITH 144 HERTZ, XBOX ONE X, SAMSUNG JG56 - Similar Threads - NEED HELP 144

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  10. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...