Need help unlinking my PS4 account from my Microsoft account.

Discus and support Need help unlinking my PS4 account from my Microsoft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I was trying to play some casual Minecraft on my PS4, but I was apparently locked out of my account. I tried to log in, to no avail.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aram bruh, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Aram bruh
    Aram bruh Guest

Hello,

I was trying to play some casual Minecraft on my PS4, but I was apparently locked out of my account.

I tried to log in, to no avail. Apparently I have forgotten which Microsoft account I have linked to my PS4 account.

Every time I try to connect my current account to my active PS4 account, it says that my account is already linked with an existing account, and that I must log into this one account.

Now my question is: is there any possibility of knowing which account is linked to my PS4, since I don't even have the slightest clue what account it could be.
    And if I can't see which account it is, is there any possibility of unlinking that account?

I am asking this question on this forum because I could not find any official Playstation forum.

Hopefully you can help me.

Sincerely, Aram.

:)

Aram bruh, Dec 4, 2022
  2. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.

My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Aram

Sorry to say but unlink a PSN account from a Microsoft account is not possible.

Is stated in the link below:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

"WARNING Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:registered: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account. 

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation:registered: accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

In this case you may need to use a different PSN account and link it to a new Microsoft account

Or try to recover the forgotten account.

Also, no one at Microsoft support can view or remove third party accounts linked to your Microsoft account
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account

Hello Noah, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

To unlink your Microsoft account from an old PS4 account, you will need to follow these steps:

On your PS4, go to the Settings menu.

Navigate to the Account Management section and select "Account Information."

Choose "Sign-In ID (Your Email Address)" and enter the email address associated with your old PS4 account.

Provide the password for your old PS4 account.

Once signed in, go to the Account Management menu again and select "Link with Other Services."

Look for the option to unlink or disconnect the Microsoft account. The exact wording may vary, but it should be clear that you're unlinking the account.

Follow the prompts to complete the process and confirm the unlinking of your Microsoft account.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  5. claudioramos123 Win User

I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
  6. RED_Racing24 Win User

Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!

Update. I was just triyng to make anew account (which I did) but I couldn't sign in with this one either, even though it was 100% new. I'm pretty sure this is a problem with the Minecraft itself.
Thema:

1. Need help unlinking my PS4 account from my Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Need help unlinking

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  6. Need Help Unlinking an Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Help Unlinking an Account: I have an EA account that is linked to my Xbox that I would like to unlink, I have access to the EA account, but I cannot unlink it because I need the email that I can't get into, to get a...
  7. Need help unlinking epic account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help unlinking epic account: My epic games account was hacked and deleted, yet it is still connected to my Xbox account, upon contacting epic support, they refuse to change the status of the account or at the very least...
  8. I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.: I was given an account by one of my friends to play on in NA as I play in EU normally and I linked my XBOX account to it so that I could have all the agents but then I go away for the weekend then...
  9. Minecraft bedrock edition I need help to unlink my old Microsoft account from PlayStation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition I need help to unlink my old Microsoft account from PlayStation: [img] This is my problem i use to play Minecraft in the ps4 account sfeliciano82 with the linked Microsoft account John1206 that i had from Xbox 360 , one day i decided to log out the account in...
  10. i need help i want to unlink my epic games acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help i want to unlink my epic games acount: hello guys i need help can you please tell me how to unlink my epicgames acount from my xbox acount thnaks a lot 5613c020-3f79-4bae-8beb-cdc544954252