Need help unlinking my old microsoft account from my playstation account so I can play...

Discus and support Need help unlinking my old microsoft account from my playstation account so I can play... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to know if anyone knows how to unlink an old microsoft account from a playstation account so i can link my current microsoft account to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheCandleWaxx ., Jan 3, 2023.

1. Need help unlinking my old microsoft account from my playstation account so I can play...

I need to know if anyone knows how to unlink an old microsoft account from a playstation account so i can link my current microsoft account to my playstation so i can play minecraft on the playstation. I try signing into my microsoft account on minecraft for ps4 but it tells me theres another account already linked to it, I need to unlink my playstation account from the old microsoft account. The thing is I dont remember the email or password from the old ms account, just the name of it. I contacted microsoft support, and xbox support but none were of help.

:)

TheCandleWaxx ., Jan 3, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

How to unlink

I need to unlink my PlayStation Network account from my old Microsoft account which I don’t remember, & link it to a new Microsoft account to play Minecraft
    You can unlink the psn account however you CANT link a different one.

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

This is coming right from the Minecraft website

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ
  3. KindGryphon Win User

I need help finding this email from this XBOX Profile.

So recently, I remember my old account associated onto my PSN account, and basically I'm trying to regain access to the old account.

But then suddenly I forgot the email for this XBOX Profile "ANewGamer098123".

I really, REALLY need help on this, I'm trying to sign in to this account. So that I could remove access to that old account, and add my main account to the Minecraft game.

I'm on the PS4 console, and it is still permanently linked from my old Microsoft account to my PSN account unless I unlink it while I'm signed in to the old account "ANewGamer098123". (a.k.a again need the email from that XBOX Profile)

Could you please help me find the email from the XBOX Profile I just said? Thanks...
    You wont be able to do this.

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-4-FAQ

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

It also says:

Note: As of March 15, 2023, please DO NOT unlink your MSA from your PlayStation account via the in-game menu. You will be unable to link it back if you do so.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Can I unlink my deleted old Microsoft account on playstation 5 and login with new one on the Same PlayStation account

Hello My Microsoft account had been deleted because I got hacked and i try to create a new one and use the new account to play minecraft on my PlayStation 5 and When i try to login with my new account it says that i need to login with my old account but it’s deleted is there a way so i can login with my new Microsoft account on my ps5 without create a new PlayStation account
    Unfortunately you cant link a different Microsoft account.

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ#h_01FANTJZAHV8KA7ZHC1EXBXYH2

5. KindGryphon Win User

How can I disconnect my Microsoft Account? But this is my problem i already had an account connected and i cant re login to that account so I cant disconnect. What do i do?

I need help to disconnect my ms account from my playstation account. But, theres a problem i forgot my information to login and i dont have the email or password i forgot all of it. So how do i connect a new account for my ps but theres already a connected
    You can't connect a new account even if you could disconnect the old one.

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-4-FAQ

Note: As of March 15, 2023, please DO NOT unlink your MSA from your PlayStation account via the in-game menu. You will be unable to link it back if you do so.

This is a restriction imposed by Sony.
  6. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

Need help unlinking my old microsoft account from my playstation account so I can play...

1. Need help unlinking my old microsoft account from my playstation account so I can play... - Similar Threads - Need help unlinking

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  5. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  6. Need Help Unlinking an Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Help Unlinking an Account: I have an EA account that is linked to my Xbox that I would like to unlink, I have access to the EA account, but I cannot unlink it because I need the email that I can't get into, to get a...
  7. Need help unlinking epic account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help unlinking epic account: My epic games account was hacked and deleted, yet it is still connected to my Xbox account, upon contacting epic support, they refuse to change the status of the account or at the very least...
  8. I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.: I was given an account by one of my friends to play on in NA as I play in EU normally and I linked my XBOX account to it so that I could have all the agents but then I go away for the weekend then...
  9. Minecraft bedrock edition I need help to unlink my old Microsoft account from PlayStation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition I need help to unlink my old Microsoft account from PlayStation: [img] This is my problem i use to play Minecraft in the ps4 account sfeliciano82 with the linked Microsoft account John1206 that i had from Xbox 360 , one day i decided to log out the account in...
  10. i need help i want to unlink my epic games acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help i want to unlink my epic games acount: hello guys i need help can you please tell me how to unlink my epicgames acount from my xbox acount thnaks a lot 5613c020-3f79-4bae-8beb-cdc544954252