Need help unlinking a microsoft account I cannot access

Discus and support Need help unlinking a microsoft account I cannot access in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there I have been playing on ps4 minecraft and recently have noticed an account i now no longer have access to (edgelord11000000) was signed out of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by some guy edge, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Need help unlinking a microsoft account I cannot access

Hi there I have been playing on ps4 minecraft and recently have noticed an account i now no longer have access to (edgelord11000000) was signed out of I contacted support and they directed me to some pages and talked about unlinking my psn account and my microsoft account is there any way I can unlink these two accounts my reason for posting here was that the edgelord11000000 account was created 2 years ago and was created with the help of a third party I no longer have contact with so now I am signed out of a microsoft account which I know neither the email or password to and cannot create a new microsoft account.

:)

some guy edge, Jan 1, 2023
  2. some guy edge Win User

hi thanks for the help it is a shame that I cant unlink this account but thank you either way and happy new year
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Some,you mention that you no longer have access to that old account, you have already tried to recover it, because without this account for you to login unfortunately you will not be able to unlink your account.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

How to unlink Minecraft account when not already logged in on PS4

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on getting your account recovered for Minecraft.

Since you were using a Microsoft account for this, this cannot be unlinked to your PS account unless you have access and this can only be unlinked from your PS account as well as it was linked from there in the first place.

You can try recovering the Microsoft email by using this username recovery option here:

https://account.live.com/username/recover

For this to work, you really need to recover that Microsoft account so you can access it again. If not, I would suggest reaching out with PS to check with them an option to unlink it.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Delink EA account from Microsoft account page

we all read your post and microsoft simply cannot make a de link button, it would mean they need access to ea servers to perform the unlink which ea will never allow. just be thankful you can unlink ea accounts with ea unlike others, once an epic account is linked it cannot be changed (ever). activision accounts can only be unlinked once per 12 months period, and ubisoft also is restricted.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I remember my gamer tag but not the account email or password how do i get logged in

Hi, even if Microsoft could access to the account, they are not going to be able to unlink third party account from a Microsoft Account

This always needs to be done from the specific account service that you want to unlink
    In your case Bungie

You can try your luck with them, just to see if they can help
Thema:

1. Need help unlinking a microsoft account I cannot access - Similar Threads - Need help unlinking

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  6. Need Help Unlinking an Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Help Unlinking an Account: I have an EA account that is linked to my Xbox that I would like to unlink, I have access to the EA account, but I cannot unlink it because I need the email that I can't get into, to get a...
  7. Need help unlinking epic account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help unlinking epic account: My epic games account was hacked and deleted, yet it is still connected to my Xbox account, upon contacting epic support, they refuse to change the status of the account or at the very least...
  8. I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.: I was given an account by one of my friends to play on in NA as I play in EU normally and I linked my XBOX account to it so that I could have all the agents but then I go away for the weekend then...
  9. Minecraft bedrock edition I need help to unlink my old Microsoft account from PlayStation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition I need help to unlink my old Microsoft account from PlayStation: [img] This is my problem i use to play Minecraft in the ps4 account sfeliciano82 with the linked Microsoft account John1206 that i had from Xbox 360 , one day i decided to log out the account in...
  10. i need help i want to unlink my epic games acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help i want to unlink my epic games acount: hello guys i need help can you please tell me how to unlink my epicgames acount from my xbox acount thnaks a lot 5613c020-3f79-4bae-8beb-cdc544954252