Need Help Understanding Enforcement Message

Discus and support Need Help Understanding Enforcement Message in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I received a message from Xbox Live enforcement today and was wondering what exactly this message means. The message is as follows:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jetS0, Apr 11, 2018.

1. jetS0
    jetS0 Guest

Hello, I received a message from Xbox Live enforcement today and was wondering what exactly this message means. The message is as follows:

Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in inappropriate communications. This activity may include harassment, abusive language, hate speech, profanity, disruptive or offensive language, spamming, or other inappropriate uses of Xbox Live communications
    features. Temporary suspension impact: For the duration of the suspension this account cannot use Xbox Live communication features, including in-game and party chat, messaging, video communications, gameplay broadcasting, sharing content, and Skype on Xbox
    One. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges until mm/did/yyyy

If anyone can let me know what exactly this means. I’m mostly confused about the permanent suspension to a certain day. Also if there is anyway to fix this/get ahold of the enforcement team.

Thank you so much.

:)

jetS0, Apr 11, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Received an enforcement last night need help understanding why

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would need to try submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Apr 11, 2018
  3. Received an enforcement last night need help understanding why

Received the following email, for an 7 days to Die video I upload on "How to fail on mining"

I would like to have the video reviewed as there is nothing in the video that corresponds to the "Activity detail" below in the email I received.

I am at a loss as this impacts my Preview status, my Ambassador status and all my purchased digital content. As a member of these group's I fully understood the TOS and would never do anything to jeopardize my standing nor would I ever do anything to lose
    my digital content. So I am at a loss here as to why this video was "enforced".

Please advise.

[table][tr][td]Activity Name[/td][td]Activity Date[/td][td][/tr][tr][td]Game DVR [/td][td]‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2016‎ ‎12‎:‎23‎:‎37‎ ‎AM (Month/Day/Year Time)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Activity Detail :- A Game DVR or Upload clip created by this account was found to be inappropriate. This content may include profanity, sexual topics, hate speech, controversial religious topics, references to notorious people or organizations, sensitive current or historical events, extreme violence, or any content designed to sound like, look like, reference, or allude to these topics. For more information, visit: Xbox Enforcement | Stay Safe. Content removal impact: The offending clip was removed. Temporary suspension impact: The offending clip was removed. For the duration of the suspension, this account cannot upload Kinect content and Game DVR video or screenshot content on Xbox One and Xbox on Windows. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges. [/td][/tr][/table]

xThunderStenchx, Apr 11, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It means someone on that account sent a message, said something over Live, etc. That violated the code of conduct.

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Information about what happens during temporary and permanent suspensions are included in all enforcement messages by default. If the date at the end of the message is not 12/31/9999 then it's a temporary suspension and you can ignore the part about permanent
    suspension impact.

Smwutches, Apr 12, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

It means someone on that account sent a message, said something over Live, etc. That violated the code of conduct.

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Information about what happens during temporary and permanent suspensions are included in all enforcement messages by default. If the date at the end of the message is not 12/31/9999 then it's a temporary suspension and you can ignore the part about permanent
    suspension impact.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Need help to get complete understanding of the enforcement team

If someone receives enforcement action due to a report you filed then very rarely you might get a thank you message from the enforcement team.

It wont give specifics,it'll just say thanks for making xbox live a better place.

Like I said,these are rare so the majority of the time once you report someone that's it,you won't know the result of that report.
  7. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums and there is no way to contact them directly for questions like that. You can find more information about how the enforcement team works at the enforcement site -https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-0

There is no way on the console to see if a person is an ambassador. There are special laurels added to ambassador accounts on the forums (you'll see one next to my gamertag), but there's nothing added to your actual account profile.
  8. Brother Chaotic Win User

Well that's lame. To the suggestion area I go. Thanks again.
  9. Brother Chaotic Win User

Is there any way to know if someone else is suspended? Want to see if the aggressor is suspended like my friend got.
Thema:

1. Need Help Understanding Enforcement Message - Similar Threads - Need Help Understanding

2. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  3. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  4. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  5. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  6. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  7. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...
  8. Need someone to help me understand it

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me understand it: I have 2 question.. 1. Is the alpha skip ahead better ring then alpha? 2.how do I get invited to the alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/XOXOLOL111 [link] [comments]
  9. Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.: I just buy and redeem 3 month ultimate xbox game pass few minutes ago and it saying about "You redeem a code to have 3 month ultimate xbox game pass but its now 2 month ultimate xbox game pass"...
  10. ps help me understand if I need another gold acct!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ps help me understand if I need another gold acct!: We have 1 xbox one & 1 xbox gold acct. we use 1 gamertag. We have 2 kids that play xbox live and take turns sharing the gamertag.>>>>>> We want to buy another xbox one and have each kid be...