Need help unbanning my account because someone that I was gamesharing texted people the n...

Discus and support Need help unbanning my account because someone that I was gamesharing texted people the n... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can someone please help me get my Xbox account un perm banned cause I can’t even play anything really sucks I was game sharing with someone and trusted... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by brian paschall, Jan 5, 2023.

  1. Need help unbanning my account because someone that I was gamesharing texted people the n...


    Can someone please help me get my Xbox account un perm banned cause I can’t even play anything really sucks I was game sharing with someone and trusted them but then I found out they sent like 5 people the n word and other bad words please help I didn’t do this don’t wanna lose all my game progress and just everything because of something I didn’t do

    :)
     
    brian paschall, Jan 5, 2023
    #1
  2. brian paschall Win User

    Need help unbanning my account because someone that I was gamesharing texted people the n word and other bad stuff please help

    Ik that’s why I don’t send like those type of messages I’m not dumb ik you guys are serious about your stuff that’s why he did it cause he knew that you guys would ban me
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Need help unbanning my account because someone that I was gamesharing texted people the n word and other bad stuff please help

    The enforcement team are the only ones who can do anything about bans so you'd have to go through the site I linked. However, it's unlikely they'll lift the ban.
  4. brian paschall Win User

    Need help unbanning my account because someone that I was gamesharing texted people the n word and other bad stuff please help

    Sorry I didn’t know that it was against the rules I thought he was not like that ik next time I have a password and everything now please help me tho
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Need help unbanning my account because someone that I was gamesharing texted people the n word and other bad stuff please help

    If someone did "hack" your account, you would need to contact support http://support.xbox.com/contact-us It's still not a guarantee you will get your account.

    We do not work for Microsoft, so it's bot that we don't "care", we are only trying to direct you where you need to go.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

    Need help unbanning my account because someone that I was gamesharing texted people the n word and other bad stuff please help

    Dude I didn’t give him my info he has a pc and hacked into my account We didn’t game share I was thinking of something to say I knew that I needed to stop sending texts or bad message so I did stop but this was not my action I barely even know them I have screenshots too please just unban me I don’t want to get in trouble for something I didn’t even do
    "Can someone please help me get my Xbox account un perm banned cause I can’t even play anything really sucks I was game sharing with someone and trusted them but then I found out they sent like 5 people the n word and other bad words please help I didn’t do this don’t wanna lose all my game progress and just everything because of something I didn’t do"

    Really? Your very own post says that you were gamesharing though.
Thema:

Need help unbanning my account because someone that I was gamesharing texted people the n...

Loading...
  1. Need help unbanning my account because someone that I was gamesharing texted people the n... - Similar Threads - Need help unbanning

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. I need help to get unban

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to get unban: Hi My name is Arianna,I been got suspended on my Xbox and I did the appeal so I can get unbanned and they keep Dieal it and it crazy how I don’t get a second chances and i don’t get unbanned until...
  10. Need help getting unbanned, do not know why I was banned.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help getting unbanned, do not know why I was banned.: Good evening, to start off no, this isn’t a typical “Unban me!!!!” rant that gets posted on the forums alot. My reason for posting is that I genuinely have no clue why I was banned. Upon sending...