Need help - Trying to renew live but error code

Discus and support Need help - Trying to renew live but error code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey all, really need help as I’m out of ideas. I was playing Xbox live no problem before and it’s just expired. So I try to renew live and it’s coming... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mat Thomas, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Mat Thomas
    Mat Thomas Guest

Hey all, really need help as I’m out of ideas. I was playing Xbox live no problem before and it’s just expired. So I try to renew live and it’s coming up “Change your MS Store Region. And error code PUR-CoversionBlockedCurrencyCountryMismatch. I’ve been playing for two years no problem so no idea why it would think my region is now wrong.

Anyone got a fix for this?

Cheers,

Mat

:)

Mat Thomas, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Mat, the subscription redemption process or purchase processe is fully automatic by the Microsoft system.

In situations like this, we advise you not to make any more attempts and wait at least 24 hours before making a new attempt purchase.
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

Xbox.com Upgrading Account Error

Please try to renew your LIVE on the console. If you sill have an issue there, please post back with the exact error message/code. Thanks!
  4. JEMSAwhitmexa Win User

Xbox.com web site error code: nc7+ibLCqJHLj3ndvmCZnys19h3O8pZmJ0oO0T0pcqM=

this account i have is new... i'm so confused on what i'm supposed to do, delete messages?

i was trying to renew my Xbox live thing but its not working because of the error.

i need help..
  5. HassanB Win User

cant upgrade/renew my live gold account

Hello, can you please give us the error code/status code you're getting when you try to renew on the XBOX 360 console? That can help us, help you a little better.
  6. oClassical Win User

Anyone Else Not able to Put in Codes?

Exact same issue, i have tried renewing the same Xbox live 12 month subscription code multiple times and get "Sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later."
Thema:

1. Need help - Trying to renew live but error code - Similar Threads - Need help Trying

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  4. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  5. I need help trying to record with my friend

in XboX Insiders
    I need help trying to record with my friend: I know that I can record for 1 hr because of external storage but is there a better way to record videos to post on to things? submitted by /u/Elgabe_theman [link] [comments]
  6. I need help trying to get on my Education Edition Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help trying to get on my Education Edition Account.: I'm trying to get into Minecraft Education Edition and it says I need to verify my account. It shows 2 ways either to text or to Call but, the Phone that its set up to is one I've never seen...
  7. I need Help trying to get into my email for xbox how can i change my stuff i do not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need Help trying to get into my email for xbox how can i change my stuff i do not...: I created an Xbox Live Account and no longer have access to the Phone Number or Email. I can provide Xbox ID and Card information if needed Microsoft can I get this change, please? I have tried to...
  8. Need help connecting PDP media remote. Tried everything from PDP’s website and my tv’s...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help connecting PDP media remote. Tried everything from PDP’s website and my tv’s...: Need help connecting PDP media remote. Tried everything from PDP’s website and my tv’s website but nothing ia working. Please help e5484eff-9781-4e72-855f-5aa26da24bb3
  9. I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...: I need help on pc for game pass ultimate 3ee8ed93-e6de-41f8-a07d-44a87cab4d30
  10. When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help badly

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help badly: When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help bdf7860c-8e77-4787-aed6-06824999754d