Need help to sign in

Discus and support Need help to sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time I try to sign in it tells me to go to a website and put a code in that doesn’t work 70a9996f-9577-41c0-9c1b-bc8f130d1897 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pablo Ramirez2, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Need help to sign in

Every time I try to sign in it tells me to go to a website and put a code in that doesn’t work

:)

Pablo Ramirez2, Jun 5, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Need help signing in???

Hello Justin R! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Are you able to sign into other devices such as the website with that account?
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Need help signing in

Hello Nobackout, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm afraid there isn't a way to login on your phone without an email or password. You can follow these steps to recover your Roblox account credentials or contact Roblox support for assistance https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/20...

Hope this helps.

Jesse.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Need help to sign in

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, are you trying to sign in to the Xbox console?

Also, kindly let me know the complete message that you're getting so I can check that for you.
  5. taidara Win User

need help with signing in to xbox.

Greetings porkchopbeast!

*If you have the two-step verification turned on/enabled for your Microsoft account, then you need to Create a new app password under App passwords. You will then use this new generated app password to sign in or download
    your profile instead of your Microsoft account password. Here's how!

*This is used for when you have the two-step verification turned on/enabled.

Can you verify that you have updated the security proofs like phone numbers, alternate email addresses, and security questions and answers to your Microsoft
    account
    . This information is essential to ensure that your account is well protected and meets the security standars that Microsoft now provides.

With your security proofs being updated, let's focus on the next steps and in given order:
    Delete Profile Only from the Xbox storage device, clear system cache (three times in a row) and finally,
    recover your profile from LIVE.

How to delete Xbox LIVE profile safely

Before you delete your profile you have to know the username and password for your Microsoft account that is associated with your profile.

1. Go to Settings, and then select System.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Select All Devices.
    4. Select Gamer Profiles.
    5. Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
    6. Select Delete.
    7. Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Clear Xbox system cache (3 times in a row)

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
    2. Select Storage or Memory.
    3. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller.
    4. Select Clear System Cache.
    5. Important: Clear your Xbox system cache 3 times in row.

Restart your console.

Download Xbox LIVE profile.

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
    2. Select Download Profile.
    3. Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    4. Enter your Microsoft account password.

Post back and let us know if you were helped by this.
  6. alexandermorkos Win User

Need help signing into Roblox

I can,t login to Roblox. I am logged in ok to Microsoft store. Roblox asking for a user name and password . I tried their web site to reset the password but never worked.
Thema:

Need help to sign in

1. Need help to sign in - Similar Threads - Need help sign

2. Need help signing in???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help signing in???: My sons Xbox won’t let him sign into his account. We can sign into other accounts on his Xbox. But not his. You try to sign into his account and it ask for his email password. You enter that and...
  3. i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t: hi i’m from south africa and i came to the US on holiday and i bought a new console.the series X i used to have an Xbox one x. so i keep trying to sign in on the new one but i can’t because im...
  4. Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360: So I recently dug out my old Xbox 360 from my garage and I really want to play some old games and game saves from when I played as a kid, however I have 2 major problems: the account I had as a...
  5. I need help signing into my ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help signing into my ps4 minecraft: So I used to have a gmail account that I lost information to now. I want to start playing Minecraft with my friends but everytime I try to login, it says “Please sign in with your previously...
  6. So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned...: I just want to sign into my Xbox account & play my Xbox one is that too much ask Microsoft?! 17b27643-a129-4946-9c8c-4cb85c329d36
  7. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.: Recently I have gotten Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android Phone, and when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on it, the "Next" button didn't do anything. I know that I correctly...
  8. Sign in help; console says need to install app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in help; console says need to install app: Any solutions for sign in error where it prompts you to sign in but profile is gone. When you choose add new it gives an error message that you need to install app from the Microsoft store. When...
  9. Need help with “sign in as the person who bought this”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with “sign in as the person who bought this”: Me and my brother can’t play Xbox at the same time because he needs to sign in with my account whenever he wants to play a game that I bought on his Xbox a while back. Is there a fix for this?...
  10. I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help: Also whenever I try to download it on the xbox app it says error code 0x0000000 [img] f0c43420-e536-43cf-a24f-b0317f6513b2