Need help to redeem my lifetime credits for 12,500

Discus and support Need help to redeem my lifetime credits for 12,500 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; need help redeeming my lifetime credits for 12,500 4729b5fa-2524-4288-b2fe-da14785a35c2 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Shad0w2701, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Shad0w2701
    Shad0w2701 Guest

need help redeeming my lifetime credits for 12,500

:)

Shad0w2701, Feb 1, 2017
  2. How do I collect my lifetime points

I've been wanting to know how to collect my lifetime reward credits can someone help me

CrYpTiC Vortex1, Feb 1, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox rewards points

For help with the rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.

Keep in mind that your lifetime credits earned is the total amount of credits you've earned since joining the program. That number includes credits that are still pending as well as any that have already been deposited. So if the number of pending credits
    you have is less than the number of lifetime credits, you've already had credits deposited. Your statement on the MyRewards section of the site would show when any deposits took place and you can verify the deposits by checking your returns at Sign in to your Microsoft account

Smwutches, Feb 1, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Your lifetime credits is the total amount of credits you've earned since joining the program. That number includes the number of credits that have already been deposited as well as any that are still pending. If the number of credits you show pending is
    less than that number, then those credits have already been deposited. Your statement on the MyRewards section of the site will list when any deposits took place. You can verify deposits by checking your returns at Sign in to your Microsoft account

Smwutches, Feb 2, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Shad0w2701,

I can confirm Smwutches response. For example, if you use the methods laid out by Smwutches by visiting your MyStatement on the MyRewards page, or your commerce page at (Sign in to your Microsoft account), you
    will see that you have had multiple deposits adding up to that lifetime total. Your most recent deposit on January 11th was already partially spent on The Frighteners.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Shad0w2701,

I can confirm Smwutches response. For example, if you use the methods laid out by Smwutches by visiting your MyStatement on the MyRewards page, or your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/), you
    will see that you have had multiple deposits adding up to that lifetime total. Your most recent deposit on January 11th was already partially spent on The Frighteners.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Your lifetime credits is the total amount of credits you've earned since joining the program. That number includes the number of credits that have already been deposited as well as any that are still pending. If the number of credits you show pending is
    less than that number, then those credits have already been deposited. Your statement on the MyRewards section of the site will list when any deposits took place. You can verify deposits by checking your returns at http://commerce.microsoft.com
  8. A Panda x3 Win User

Purchased 10,000 and it says redeemed..

Aswell none of the credits I bought using gems went into my lifetime credits.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Lifetime credits?

The program has never awarded credits for reaching certain achievement levels.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Lifetime credits?

Hello Gannonsaurus,

We can see multiple deposit events on your account. You can see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You can then use the dates listed for your deposits to see their deposit as currency from your
    commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/), where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount.

However, please note that your Master MyAchievement rank has no bearing on your Credit awarding.
Thema:

1. Need help to redeem my lifetime credits for 12,500 - Similar Threads - Need help redeem

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help.: I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help. a36d8b5c-6a6a-48e8-a82d-f50f1c889724
  4. Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.: I just buy and redeem 3 month ultimate xbox game pass few minutes ago and it saying about "You redeem a code to have 3 month ultimate xbox game pass but its now 2 month ultimate xbox game pass"...
  5. I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...: So, my problem is that I don't have an Xbox, so I can't do the "logical" solution. I would love to get my codes in a Email, cause I can't have them yet. Also I can't contact the support since...
  6. Microsoft: redeem code error need help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: redeem code error need help: Microsoft (Routers): redeem code error need help i purchased a xbox gold account and has more than once struggled to activate. it says there is error code but i type what i see on your errorhelp...
  7. Xbox rewards need help to redeem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox rewards need help to redeem?: I just recently this morning use the Microsoft Rewards program to use the flip to win I won an Xbox One X and screenshotted it but I still haven't received an email on how to redeem it or anything...
  8. I need help to redeem a game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help to redeem a game code: I bought Gears of War 4. and has four codes to exchange and get the previous titles of the same game. My problem occurs when I try to redeem the codes. It appears that I must change the region....
  9. my code for "name-your-game" is not working, need help in redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my code for "name-your-game" is not working, need help in redeem it: Hi Admin, with the console i have got a game coupon that i am not able to redeem. could you help me in redemption of this game code. i tried reaching the support, but they asked me to create a...
  10. I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help!: So recently I got a 12 Month Pre-Paid Gold code from a friend (the code wasn't scratched off) and I've input all the digits in correctly and tried to redeem the the 12 Month Gold code and it...