Need help to link Microsoft account to a different PS4 account

Discus and support Need help to link Microsoft account to a different PS4 account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently got a PS five and I had to make a new account for it because I got banned on my PS4 and I want to link my Microsoft account that I had on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nico wingfield, May 21, 2023.

1. Need help to link Microsoft account to a different PS4 account

I recently got a PS five and I had to make a new account for it because I got banned on my PS4 and I want to link my Microsoft account that I had on my PS4 my new account on PS five but I can’t link the account because it’s already associated with the PS4 account but it’s banned so I can’t unlink it or do anything can I please get some help or an answer because I would really like to link this Microsoft account to my PS five account

:)

nico wingfield, May 21, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Nico, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand you need help to associate a different PSN account with a Microsoft account you have linked to your banned PS4 account.

Reviewing the official Minecraft for PS FAQ, unfortunately this is not possible and once you link a Microsoft account to a PSN account it is not possible to associate the Microsoft account to a different PSN account and vice versa.

You can review the same information here:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/36003772...
  3. John236415 Win User

Finding out what Playstation Network account a Microsoft account is linked to for Minecraft.

Hi

This is to unlink an account that has already been linked to a PS4. The issue i'm having is I can't link my Microsoft account in the first place to PS4 as it says my Microsoft account is already linked to a different PS4, however I can't seem to find anyway
    to find out which PS4 account it is linked to, so I can delete that link.
  4. BlueBlade999 Win User

Minecraft on PS4

Maybe your Microsoft account has been linked to a different ps4 Minecraft account and never unlinked? You might just have to make a new Microsoft account to link it to.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Unlinking Xbox account from PSN

Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:tm: Network account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account. 

You will not be able to link another Microsoft account to your PS4:tm: account.'' 
  6. ByblosHex Win User

Unlinking PS4 from Microsoft Account

Same issue here. I need to "link" my PS4 account to my Microsoft account but when I try to do it, I get an error that it is already linked. I only have one PS4 account and only one Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Need help to link Microsoft account to a different PS4 account - Similar Threads - Need help link

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...: "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system, please contact support". This is the message that pops up when I try linking my xbox account to my epic account, I...
  4. Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP: Hello fellow Xbox Game Pass (XGP) users, I hope you're all doing well. I recently encountered an issue with my EA Play account, and I'm hoping that some of you might have experience or insights...
  5. I need help to link my xbox account to my EAplay account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to link my xbox account to my EAplay account: Here is the transcript from EA support that explains just about all of the issue ilind (7/3/2023, 4:49:23 PM): Thank you for contacting EA HELP, my name is Milind, may I start with your first...
  6. hello i need help my xbox keeps glitching when i try downloading a game i have video link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i need help my xbox keeps glitching when i try downloading a game i have video link: the video shows wats happing when i try t download a game 8079ed82-5dfb-4fb6-921d-071856971a61
  7. i need to get to https://www.microsoft.com/link can you help with that please

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need to get to https://www.microsoft.com/link can you help with that please: i need to get to https://www.microsoft.com/link can you help with that please 249c589e-f5b3-43ed-9f2c-a7ea6c6f8a50
  8. Preview message W/ link for preview program app expired/deleted, need help getting another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview message W/ link for preview program app expired/deleted, need help getting another...: hello fellow gamers im in dire need of some assistance in either procuring another preview program invite {been invited multiple times over the past month}, or some help with gettin access to...
  9. Help I need the osudt link for preview program members OS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I need the osudt link for preview program members OS.: my one is telling me I need a 2046MB. Update. Update fails at 15% every time. I tried the osudt2 file and got a huge error screen please post the link for the right osudt file for preview members...
  10. HELP! Need to link save file (Diablo 3), accidentally deleted offline profile. HELP. HELP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Need to link save file (Diablo 3), accidentally deleted offline profile. HELP. HELP.: It was just an honest mistake I wanted my xbox live (signed up in computer instead of xbox) up. I deleted the offline profile not knowing that it wont recover....just because I wanted to link...